1989 Condor 40 Trimaran - Fastest Production Trimaran in the world
NOTE: This offer is for a 3-way shared ownership opportunity. Three way full access to the boat, and shared access if desired. Will be moored in St. Petersburg Municipal Marina.
$15,000 purchase price and $270 per month includes everything (insurance, registration, escrow for maintenance, and mooring fees.).
Condor 40 Trimaran "Trio" Hull #3 Designed and built by Phil Heriting and Mick Price to OSTAR transatlantic standards. Only 21 of these were built and are the fastest production trimarans in the world.
She is EXTREMELY light and has had a recent $25-$35K refit. She sits almost 6" higher than the rest. They are Blue-Water race tough, using top-of-the line materials like E and Bi-axial glass; and built to last.
- Twin 4-Stroke 9.9 outboards with lift-brackets mounted on custom aluminum transom;
- Custom aluminum radar arch on stern;
- Custom Edison wheel and pedestal with fixed rudder - (original kick-up rudder included);
- Stainless Steel Dodger, auto-pilot, GPS, VHF, some new rigging with Sta-Lok fittings, new main and spare halyards and other new lines;
- Self Tailing Winches;
- New canvas and oak below, porta-potti;
- Slab Reefing, Lazy Jacks, Stax-Packer. All lines lead to cockpit for Cockpit Control, Boom Vang, Preventers etc;
- Great sails and equipment. Main, 110% Genoa (on roller-furler), Spinnaker;
- 2 Stainless Anchor mounts;
- 2 large hatches replace the original small inspection ports in each Ama (4 hatches - 2 in each hull) - making huge interior storage space in each hull - These hatches are large enough to allow a sailor to get down below into each Ama.
The original hulls did not have this option. You can store sails, fenders, lines, fuel, etc in this space, allowing more room in the main hull for your personal equipment. This feature turns this racing machine into a comfortable cruiser.
Thinking of buying a sailboat?
For some absolutely essential money-saving advice Click Here!