2002 Beneteau Oceanis 473 'Tia Anica' For Sale
by C Martins
Build and Equipped for blue water Ocean Crossing and World Cruising.
This beauty has everything:
- 75hp diesel;
- Inflatable life boat;
- 9' tender with 9.9' Mercury Outboard;
- Ray Tech RNS V6.0;
- Raymarine E-120 Multi-function display with Nav Pod Grand Prix at the helm, repeater at the nav station;
- High Speed Seatalk Switch, another Raymarine 60, 2 radome (4kw);
- Smart Radio SR-162;
- AIS receiver and transponder;
- Ray Tech RSN V6.0;
- Raymarine Life Tag System base station with two tags;
- Auto Antenna Tuner;
- Pactor Modem Kit;
- 170W Solar Pannels Kyocera KC85T, 85W;
- 12/24V with display;
- Air Breeze Wind Generator;
- Another Radio and one portable;
- Portable GPS and one fixed;
- 5 KW Onan Generator (practicaly new);
- Navionics Platinum CF 905 Mid-Atlantic and Canyons;
- Platinum CF 906P Us Southeast & Bahamas;
- Navionics Platinum CF 908-3D and a few more;
- SSB, Pactor Modem Kit;
- 2 Diving Equipment gear and bottles and 3 mil suits (one male 180lbs one female 115lbs - and much more...
The only thing this boat could use if more than 3 weeks at sea with 4 on board is a watermaker. We never found the need for it even after spending 2 years aboard.
She is on the hard in Grenada waiting for a new Captain.The price for Tia Anica is US$150,000 firm.
Please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thinking of buying a sailboat?
For some absolutely essential money-saving advice Click Here!