Farrier F9AX Trailerable Trimaran
(St Pete Beach FL)
Expand your cruising by going faster or Trailering part way!
My Farrier F9AXR Carbon Fiber custom professionally built trimaran is practically brand-new and one of the finest ever made. She's built super-light and strong.
The AX IS 15% larger with more interior space then the corsair F31.
Built with carbon divinycell foam and West System epoxy.
Lighter, stronger and a 16% greater load capability.
At 9 knots she starts to plane out.
She is more similar to a F32 or F33 but priced far less.
What makes this boat extra special?
- New Awlgrip paint job;
- High aspect dagger board Style rudder and cassette. Manufactured by Phils Foils;
- Extended stern with step;
- New synthetic Dux Colligio shrouds and forestay;
- New bow and side nets by Sunrise;
- New square top main and jib. Carbon Tape Drive by SailTech;
- New carbon retractable spinnaker pole From Larry Tuttle of WaterRat;
- Forestay is a carbon chain plate cap shrouds chain plate are Stainless steel;
- Ballenger rotating aluminum mast and boom. Designed and rigged but Mike Leneman at Multi-Marine;
- Stern push pit from Multi-Marine;
- New interior cushions. Interweave by Burch Fabrics;
- Yamaha 2010 T8 long shaft with power trim;
- Custom made Aluminum double axle trailer;
Thinking of buying a sailboat? Dimensions
For some absolutely essential money-saving advice Click Here!
Length Overall ~ 31'10"
Waterline Length ~ 31'0"
Beam ~ 23'1"
Beam (folded) ~ 10' 2 1/2"
Draft ~ 1' 4" (0.41m)
Daggerboard down ~ 5' 6" (1.67m)
Empty weight ~ 3000lb
Mast Height ~ 42' 6"
Sail Area (Main & jib) ~ 647sq.ft. Asking price is $125,000
Interested parties please contact Michael at