Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42.1 'Dock Brief''
For Sale by Owner
'Dock Brief' is currently berthed in Antigua, West Indies
READY TO LIVE ABOARD!
Owned by current owner since 2000 and used only 4 months each year.
The interior layout provides a large fore cabin with en-suite heads and shower.
There are two identical cabins in the stern and a further heads and shower.
All with pressurized hot and cold water to showers and sink.
A sugar-scoop stern provides easy access from the dinghy when at anchor.
- Length overall: 42'0" (12.80m)
- Waterline Length: 33'0" (10.20m)
- Beam:13'0" (3.98m)
- Draft: 5'0" (1.50m)
- Displacement (gross): 8.30tonnes
- Solar panels, fixed over bimini;
- Yanmar 48 engine regularly serviced, 5,200hrs;
- In-mast mainsail and furling genoa;
- New genoa two seasons ago, all sails have been regularly washed and attended to;
- New batteries;
- New IAB 9 dinghy last year and Mercury 5hp new previous year (and spare Yamaha 2hp);
- Electric windlass;
- 50 metre chain;
- Spectra Catalina Watermaker (new membrane this season);
- All new rigging 2011/13;
- Autohelm 6000 plus;
- Windvane self-steering;
Enquiries to email@example.com or phone (+44)779 8870970
Seeking offers around US$99,000
Thinking of buying a sailboat?
For some absolutely essential money-saving advice Click Here!