Moody 376 ''Seahawk'
by Gavin Wylie
MOODY 376 1988 'Seahawk' Equipment:~
Price £65,000 VAT paid.
Part I British Registered. Lying Antigua.
Cruised by present owners in Eastern Caribbean since 2003 and laid up ashore for 7/8 months each year.
Very well maintained and in excellent condition.
Set up for comfortable living aboard. Epoxied by first owner.
Take a video tour!
- Thornycroft T98 50HP; Hurth HW100 gearbox;
- Lucas 'Blue Water' spec sails - fully battened main with stackpack and furling genoa;
- Trysail and spare genoa;
- Removable inner forestay;
- Selden telescopic spinnaker pole;
- Hydrovane self-steering gear;
- Rocna 20kg anchor with 200ft chain; 35lb CQR kedge;
- 4 Solar panels and Aqua4Gen wind generator;
- 6 man liferaft;
- AB 2.6VS rib and 9.8HP Tohatsu outboard;
- Standard Horizon VHF DSC;
- Garmin GPS;
- JRC 1000 radar;
- Alinco ham SSB;
- Shore power;
- Four batteries;
- Bimini, hatch covers, rain covers, dodgers. Sprayhood over fixed Merkalon windscreen;
- Rope cutter;
- Magma gas barbeque;
- More extras and further equipment;
- Many engine spares and tools.
For details contact Gavin Wylie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +44 (0)7740 779802
Thinking of buying a sailboat?
For some absolutely essential money-saving advice Click Here!