Morgan 1981 41' Out Island 416 For Sale
by Kevin Kelly
(Rio Dulce Guatemala (FL within 2 months))
1983 Morgan Out Island 416
SORRY, NOW SOLD!
USCG Documentation #640779
Excellent condition, Very Rare 416 with Factory Roller furling Main, Mizzen and Headsail. Teak throughout. Very low hours, 3600 original Engine hours. Onan 7.5kw, Dual zone heat and A/C.
Upgraded solar, electronics, navigation, and monitoring systems.
Current live aboard cruising. All records maintained, including original Morgan O/I owners manual.
All manuals, schematics, spare parts, and cruising equipment included. Ground Tackle:
- Primary: Bruce 44 lb Plow Anchor;
- 250’ 3/8” G4 chain plus 100’ 5/8” rode (line);
- Secondary: 25 lb. Danforth, 15’ 3/8 chain, 250’ 5/8 rode;
- New Windlass with capstan, 3/8” and 5/16” heads
- Roller Furling/Reefing Genoa, Main, Mizzen;
- Genoa - Harkin MK III. New Sail. Rebuilt Harkin July 2015 with spare on board;
- Main - Hyde. New sail;
- Mizzen - Hyde. Sail in good condition;
- Main and Jib new 2014, Mizzen, Very good;
- 1 light air, wire luffed drifter.
Easy single handling from cockpit.Electronics/Navigation:
- Triple Redundant Navigation Systems;
- HP Laptop computer with all navigation/Weather fax software. Raymarine integrated;
- Asus 10” tablet with binical mount with GPS, Navigation and Weather Software;
- Lowrance Elite 5 HDI Chartplotter (New December 2014);
- Ray marine ST 60 Depth/Wind/Speed. Integrated into computer via a Brookhouse USB Multiplexor;
- Lowrance Link 8 VHF / Class B AIS. (All MMSI & AIS info current w/ FCC);
- Handheld VHF;
- AutoNav 1510 Hydrolic Autopilot (Very low amp draw);
- Multiple GPS, computer, navigation options.
- Perkins 4-154 engine, 3800 hours. Exceptionally maintained, all records;
- Raycor 500 x 2 Installed for engine and generator. Self priming bulbs;
- Onan 7.5 kw generator. Excellent Condition. Factory Remote Start Panel. Exceptionally maintained.
- 100 amp Alternator with 3-stage external Regulator with Alternator & Battery Temperature Sensors;
- 240 watt Solar Panels;
- 600 watt Windzilla Fixed mount Wind Generator on mizzen;
- Xantrex 60 amp Charge Controller;
- 700 amp Hour Battery Bank (6X 6v Interstate GC2-XHD-UTF, new 2014);
- 2 Starting Batteries;
- Xantrex Pathmaker Automatic Battery combiner Switch;
- Link Battery Monitor;
- Separate Wind/Solar Amp/Voltage gauges;
- Trace 2400 watt Inverter with 120 amp Charger with Remote Switch;
- Separate windlass battery under forward berth maintained with Xantrex Echo Charge;
- Dual 30A AC inputs, with Safe Shore Galvanic Isolator
- Yeasu 847 SSB/HF radio with matching mizzen mount Antenna;
- Globalstar 1600 fixed mount Satellite Phone with Remote Antennas & Data Cables;
- Lowrance Link 8 VHF with AIS, MMSI, routed to chart plotter and computer.
- Adler Barbour Refrigeration/Freezer - small oval refrigeration. Upgraded with digital control unit and low amp draw fan. Total draw approximately 5.0 amps @ 50% of time, @ 80 degrees;
- Separate Icebox under Navigation Station;
- Princess 3 burner non-gimbled propane stove & oven;
- Propane locker with 2 10-lb Aluminum cylinders. New propane line & fittings;
- 6 Gallon SS water heater: engine or 110 volt
- 3 Auto-inflatable offshore harnesses;
- Revere Coastal Commander 6 person life raft - new November 2010;
- Extensive first aid kit, including sutures, dental emergency, medication, etc;
- Avon 8' Rib (registered in NC);
- Game Fisher (Mercury) 9.9HP outboard;
- Mercury 3.3HP outboard;
Autohelm Autopilot: Stand Alone Hydraulic Autopilot with Gyro Compass (low amp draw)
Hydraulic Steering: All hoses, ram & pumps replaced/rebuilt (date 2014)
Dual zone heat & A/C: Forward- Heat Pump. Aft - Electric heat.
Fresh water shower on deck, Salt water wash down on deck & galley sink
All hatches rebuilt with new gaskets
SS Aft port-lights (New 2014)
120 v Electric Oil-less Air Compressor (Hooka Rig) with 2, 50’ Hoses and Regulators
LG Flat Screen 22” Television with Fold Down Mount (March 2015)
Sony Blue-Ray Disc/DVD Player (March 2015)
12v Low amp Draw Fans (2 in Salon and 1 in Each Berth)
Running Rigging (New Summer 2014)
Full cockpit enclosures
Due to health reasons, we regretfully must sell her. She will be sold in “cruise ready” condition.
READY TO GO. TURNKEY.
Tools, specialty tools, Cordless tools ($600 Royobi one cordless tools), foul weather gear, literally tons of spare parts. Rain covers, shade covers, dive gear, spear-guns, sewing machine (Sail Rite clone), Virtually every manual for everything on the boat. She is a sturdy sailor that can easily take you anywhere you want to go. Asking Price $69,500Email: email@example.com or Skype #: 904-297-3108
Thinking of buying a sailboat?
For some absolutely essential money-saving advice Click Here!