Outbound 46 Cruising Sailboat For Sale
2008 Outbound 46 "Mazu": Fully Equipped with everything but you!
ASKING PRICE $574,000
Ready to sail with only your personal items and provisions needed!
- 2 cabins
- 2 heads
- Solid 100% hand-laid fiberglass hull
- Lines by renowned racing yacht designer, Carl Schumacher
- Moderate displacement
- High righting moment and with large tanks centered over the keel
- Long fin molded within the hull for deep sump and no keel bolts
- Semi-raised salon for airy interior
- Large, deep, and narrow cockpit for comfort and offshore safety
- Short companionway - only 3 steps
- Watertight bulkhead 7 feet from bow for collision safety
- Double headstay rig for safety, performance, and versatility
- Large foredeck sail/stowage locker to keep wet gear away from living spaces
- Dedicated life raft locker or easy deployment and off the deck location
- Large stowage capacity so everything can safely be stowed and retrieved
- Ample ventilation with 4 dorades, 10 opening ports, 9 deck hatches, and solar vent
Thinking of buying a sailboat? SPECIFICATIONS
For some absolutely essential money-saving advice Click Here!
- Length overall:~ 46'4"
- Waterline length:~ 40'3"
- Beam:~ 13'6"
- Draft:~ 6'6"
- Displacement:~ 33,000lb
- Ballast:~ 10,000lb (with 3,500lb keel bulb)
- Bridge clearance:~ 64'0"
- Sail area:~ 1,083 sq.ft
- Water:~ 200 gal
- Fuel:~ 188 gal
- SA/Displacement ratio:~ 18.75
- Displacement/Length ratio:~ 189
- Beam/Length ratio:~ 3.3
For much more information and LOTS of pictures visit our web site: www.outbound46.com
Please contact Mel at email@example.com...