'Dos Libras', a Catalina Morgan 45CC for Sale
by Tammy Swart
Floating like magic in the Tobago Cays
Boat Name: 'Dos Libras'
Model: Morgan 45 Center Cockpit
Designer: Morgan Yachts
- LOA: 45 ft 3 in;
- Beam: 13 ft 9 in;
- Draft: 5 ft 7 in;
- Gross Tonnage: 29,000 lbs;
- Net Tonnage: 26,000 lbs;
- Ballast: 8200 lbs;
- Bridge Clearance: 62 ft 6 in (the original standard rig was completely replaced with a tall-rig configuration).
- Total Power: 50 HP;
- Engine 1;
- Engine Brand: Yanmar;
- Engine Model: 4JH2E;
- Engine Type: Inboard;
- Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel;
- Engine Hours: 4,893;
- Engine Power: 50 HP.
- Fresh Water Tanks: 4 (124 Gallons);
- 50 gal forward beneath the v-berth;
- 24 gal port/main saloon beneath the settee;
- 19 gal beneath the cabinetry in the galley;
- 31 gal to port of the galley beneath the cabin sole;
- Fuel Tanks: 1 (77 Gallons);
- Holding Tanks: 2 (30 Gallons each).
- Forward V-Berth sleeps 2;
- Dinette sleeps 1;
- Settee sleeps 1;
- Aft stateroom queen bed sleeps 2;
- Forward head with sink sprayer shower;
- Aft stateroom has head with tub/shower.
- Corian counter top;
- Double Stainless steel galley sinks;
- Seafrost Tradewinds 12v refrigeration system(new 2012) with remote panel. Refrigerator compartment opens at top and front;
- Vitrifrigo Freezer system (new 2013) top opening in separate compartment adjacent to the refrigerator;
- Seaward Princess 2 burner propane stove model 2175 (new 2014);
- Kuuma 6 gal water heater (new 2016);
- 2 – aluminum propane bottles (10 gal each) - hoses and regulator new in 2017 located in a locker on the aft starboard deck;
- Storage: cabinet space beneath the sink; cabinet space beneath the galley counter; three drawers for towels and utensils; two lockers beneath the cabin sole; kitchen cabinets over the counter; space for either a microwave (not included) or additional storage bins behind the sink;
- Magnetic knife strip;
- Fire Blanket (new in 2018).
- Mast mount windex and Autohelm wind speed/direction;
- Autohelm Speed log and fathometer;
- GPS Raymarine mounted on aft stern rail;
- Radar Raymarine RL70C 48 mile range with mast mount radome;
- Autohelm ST7000 Autopilot with below deck hydraulic ram;
- Standard Horizon VHF radio mounted at the helm (new 2013) New owner will have to address registration;
- VHF masthead antenna;
- Icom M802 SSB with antenna tuner;
- KISS SSB bilge counterpoise;
- Additional VHF radio mounted below decks at the nav station;
- Lighted Ritchie binnacle mount compass on cockpit pedestal.
- 2 – Kyocera KD140GX 140 watt solar panels for a total capacity of 280 watts(new March 2014);
- 1 – Blue Sky Solar Boost 2512i HV networked solar charge controller with with IPN remote display (new March 2014);
- 3 – 4D Lifeline AGM house batteries (installed new in Dec. 2017);
- Aqua signal masthead Anchor light (new 2018);
- LED Running lights;
- Deck light;
- LED lighting throughout;
- 5 – 12v cabin fans;
- Stern mounted omni directional WiFi antenna;
- AM/FM/CD/Bluetooth radio in the main saloon. Speakers in main cabin, aft cabin and cockpit;
- 2 - 25' 30amp dock power cords and 1 pigtail splitter.
- Yammer 4JH2E 50HP 4,893 hours;
- Balmar Max Charge MC-614 Multi-stage voltage regulator (new 2018);
- Racor 500 turbine fuel/water separator main fuel filter;
- Shaft seal - conventional type (overhauled 2018);
- 3 Blade Maxprop feathering prop (serviced in 2015);
- Additional Spare Fixed Prop;
- Shurflo pressure freshwater pump(new 2018);
- Multi tank level monitor (Water and fuel);
- 2 Manual pump Marine seawater heads (1 new in 2015 and recently serviced the other recently rebuilt) (misc. spare parts);
- New head hoses and macerator pump (2017);
- Marlon thru hulls;
- Rule bilge pumps (2 - 500gph/1500gph);
- Engine room exhaust fan.
- Assorted Docklines;
- New lifelines (2018);
- Primary Anchor - 44lb Delta galvanised steel anchor with 200 ft. 10mm galvanised chain (new in 2017) and 180 ft. of nylon rode;
- Secondary Anchor also on the bow roller - 44 lb Delta Galvanised steel anchor with 100 ft. of 10mm galvanised chain and 100 ft of nylon rode;
- Maxwell vertical windless(serviced and new motor 2018);
- Kato Dinghy Davits with solar panel mounts;
- Nissan NS9.8B 9.8hp two stroke outboard(New in 2015);
- AB 8VS FRP hulled inflatable dinghy 8'6" 2015 model (purchased new in 2016);
- 2 – Leeboards;
- 4 – Fenders;
- 7 – PortVisor sun shields on ports;
- Screens for most ports and sunshade/screens for large hatches;
- Boat hook (2);
- Bottom job with Seahawk ablative paint (End of May, 2019);
- Stern folding swim ladder with hot/cold shower;
- Port aft locker with third anchor - fortress.
- New standing rigging (new 2018) You're good to 2029!!!
- Whisker pole;
- Roller furling Genoa(very good condition, serviced 2018);
- Dacron Mainsail with two reef points (new in 2015);
- Hank-on storm jib for the baby stay.
- Full Bimini/Dodger/Enclosure (custom made new in 2018);
- Sunshade covers for all enclosure eisenglass (custom made new in 2018);
- Covers for all (but one) deck hatches;
- Covers for helm and wheel;
- Custom Mainsail Stackpack with lazyjacks (new in 2015);
- Custom Dinghy Chaps (new August 2018).
- New Lifesling (2017);
- 1 ACR PLB (New 2018 registration and service current);
- 4 fire extinguishers (3 new in 2018);
- Orion safety flare kit with handheld and aerial flares;
- 2 – USCG approved offshore life jackets - adult;
- 2 - USCG approved automatic/manual inflatable safety harnesses (new 2018) with tethers;
- Jack Lines;
- Ditch bag - you'll want to update it to suit your needs.
- Spectra Cape Horn Extreme Watermaker. (New in 2015);
- Edson Folding wheel;
- Cutters on the prop shaft to slice through much of what can wrap around your prop;
- Miscellaneous US coastal, Bahamas, and Caribbean cruising guides and chart books;
- HyperVent condensation prevention liner beneath v-berth and aft cabin mattresses;
- Bosun's chair;
- Miscellaneous spares.