'Down the Hatch', a Macgreggor 26X Trailor/Sailer for Sale
by Steven Jacobs
(Hudson Ma. USA)
'Down the Hatch'. a Macgregor 26X motor sailer & trailor
- 50hp Evinrude electric start with remote controls, oil injected with power trim and keyed transom lock.
- Cruising Speed: 16 mph; Maximum Speed: 19 mph.
- Bimini with cover, and extra new spare bimini canvas never used.
- Roller furling system.
- Mast raising system EVEN A KID CAN DO IT, can lower mast to GO UNDER BRIDGES.
- 3 sails almost all new with sail bags. 3 new spare sails NEVER USED.
- Boom vang.
- Aquatronics MS700 AM/FM weather radio and built in speaker system inside and out and cd player.
- Enclosed head with Porta pottie.
- Custom Cockpit cushions snap on for the outside seating area very comfortable.
- Dual fuel tanks = 12 Gallons.
- Trailer has new tires, new brakes, new bearings with bearing buddies, new lights, new hydraulic brake piston. Trailer has all new loading boards and rugs. Trailer has 5 foot long side loading guides.
- Fairly fresh anti-foul bottom black paint.
- Tons of manuals documentation for the boat and motor and maintenance stuff.
- Sea Hawk 11 inflatable heavy duty rubber life raft with oars.
- Several anchors.
- Boat hook.
- All new lines, ropes and sails for spares in addition to what is on the boat which is in exellent condition.
- Several life jackets.
- Thowable cushion.
- New interior carpets.
- Several large fender bumpers.
- Extra engine oil.
- Hummingbird 300TX Tri beam Fish finder and depth finder electronics unit.
Stainless steel mast holder.
- Custom transom Ladder.
- Pedestal Steering.
- 3 position Battery Switch.
- Dual 12 v batteries.
- 12V Cabin Fan.
- Sleeps 5.
- Seating Capacity 8.
- KING SIZE BED in rear.
This is a very hard to find (REAR KING BED) very desirable trailerable 26 foot motor cruiser sailboat and is well made, and has very few defects. Motor mechanically excellent but needs some electrical work (Lanyard?) (power pack?).
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to sell your sailboat.
Jun 07, 23 01:51 AM
Looking for used sailboats for sale that are capable of crossing an ocean? These cruising yachts are already in the Caribbean, but what are the risks and benefits of buying out there?
Jun 04, 23 08:32 AM
If you're looking for a unique Bluewater Cruising Yacht for sale in the Caribbean, then 'Shindig' is certainly worth a look...
Jun 04, 23 06:26 AM
Here's where people with sailing equipment for sale advertise their stuff entirely free of charge. If you're looking for used sailing gear or other used boating accessories, here's where to find it!