'Dulces Suenos', Gulfstar Sailmaster 47 For Sale
by LuAnne Woods
(St. Petersburg, FL USA)
'Dulces Suenos' is a classic cruising luxury motorsailor.
Built in 1980, by Gulfstar in Pinellas Park, Florida with attention to detail and comfort. She has sailed as far north as Maine and south to the BVI's. The current owners have sailed her and cruised her on and off for 11 years.
She's suitable for bluewater sailing or the seasonable cruiser. She rests well on the hook in any weather or sails gracefully in 5 foot seas with 25 knot winds....but will sail well with is few as 8 knots of wind.
She's usually the envy of every anchorage. She's presently located in Gulfport, Florida on the west central coast of Florida, just minutes to the Gulf of Mexico.
Engine room and mechanical features:
- Make: Gulfstar Sailmaster;
- Year: 1980;
- Fuel: 195 gallons;
- Water: 350 gallons;
- Holding: 40 gallons;
- Builder/Designer: Lazzara.
- Engine: Perkins 6-354 diesel, 130 hp with 159 hours since rebuild;
- 12 gallon Raritan water heater with heat exchanger (replaced 2015);
- 16,000 BTU and 12,000 BTU reverse cycle air/heat units;
- Engine room fire suppression system;
- Lasdrop dripless shaft seal.
- Eight 6volt (golfcart) deep cycle batteries for house bank (replaced 2018);
- Two 27M starer batteries (replaced 2014);
- One bowthruster & windlass battery (replaced 2018);
- 7.5 KW Onan generator with 76 hours since rebuild;
- Six 135 watt solar panels with Morningstar solar booster and remote meter;
- One Airbreeze wind generator with amp meter monitor;
- Heart Freedom 3000 pure sine wave inverter/charger.
- Garmin 545 GPS chart plotter and Garmin handheld GPSMAP 78sc (for backup)
VHF radio at nav. station with speakers and additional microphone in cockpit;
- VHF handheld radio for backup;
- B&G Network autopilot with wind direction & speed indicator, depth finder and speed;
- 15 mile mono radar;
- SSB radio with antenna tuner and backstay antenna;
- 26" flat screen LCD television
Panasonic surround sound, home theater includes DVD & CD player and stereo, plus digital TV tuner and Ipod docking station.
- 55 lb. Delta anchor with 200' of chain and rode;
- 45 lb. CQR anchor with 240' of chain and rode;
- Vetus bow thruster, reversable Ideal windlass;
- Seawater washdown pump and hose;
- Freshwater handheld deck shower;
- Boss 10'5" hard dinghy on SS davits with electric lift and 2 wireless remotes (installed 2018);
- 15hp, 2 stroke Yamaha dinghy motor;
- SS 300lb capacity davit for dinghy motor and MOB maneuvers;
- Epirb and standard Coast Guard equipment;
- Pilot house windows replaced 2017 and new screen shades added 2018;
- Full cockpit enclosure with sunshades;
- All SS opening ports;
- 3 cabin interior fans, 2 portable cockpit fans, 1 engine room fan;
- Roller furling head sail with Yankee
- EZ furl roller main;
- Hood mizzen sail;
- Cruising spinnaker sail also included;
- Rigging replaced 2012;
- Chain plates replaced 2018;
- Magma/Catalina SS grill;
- Two 10 lb. propane tanks in outside locker.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to sell your sailboat.
Jun 22, 19 04:00 PM
There are plenty of saltwater trolling lures that just won't get the job done. To keep the crew well fed on passage, use these proven fish-catchers...
Jun 21, 19 02:23 AM
If you're a sailboat cruiser you'll find lots to interest you here. Best of all, it's free and delivered each month straight to your inbox...
Jun 20, 19 08:22 AM
'Tehani-Li' has just finished a circumnavigation and is ready to go again. A Tayana 52 aft cockpit version, build in Taiwan, she is one of Robert Perry's