'Endorfin II', a Caliber 47 Long Range Cruiser
'Endorfin II' at anchor
The Caliber 47 LRC (Long Range Cruiser) was designed by Michael McCreary and built in the USA by Caliber Yachts.Endorfin II
is hull number 11 out of 25 manufactured. After the purchase in 2011 by the present owners, she was transported to the Caliber Yachts plant in Clearwater, Florida for a refit. Since she was the first vessel to ever return to the plant, she was thoroughly inspected by her builder. Caliber Yachts' own craftsmen and the present owner refitted updates.
Following two years in Fort Lauderdale and Chesapeake Bay waters, she has been sailed in the Eastern Caribbean since 2013 and always kept in Grenada (West Indies) during the hurricane season.
She continues to be fastidiously maintained by her live-aboard owners. She is fully equipped to be self-sustaining. A true bluewater sailboat, Endorfin II
is an ideal live-aboard cruiser and circumnavigator.
This vessel is turnkey - just pack your personal items and move aboard!Endorfin II
is currently located in Grenada, West Indies.Specifications & Equipment
Also Included in Asking Price:
- Year Built: 2000
- LOA: 52'11"
- LOD: 48'7"
- LWL: 39'6"
- Beam: 13'2"
- Draft: 5'2"
- Headroom: 6'6"
- Displacement: 33,000lbs
- Ballast: 13,000lbs
- Water: 260gals. US (dual tanks)
- Fuel: 277gals. US (triple tanks)
- Auxiliary Power: Yanmar 4JH3-TE 75HP Turbo Diesel (2240hrs);
- Cutter Rigged, both Sails on Furlers;
- In-Mast Furling Mainsail;
- Fully Enclosed Cockpit - Cockpit Table - Cushions;
- Roomy Main Salon - Fold-up Dining Table;
- Large/Safe Galley - Separate Refrigerator & Freezer;
- 2 Staterooms - 2 Heads - 2 Showers;
- Loads of Storage Space/Lockers;
- Spacious Engine Room;
- 450W Solar Power - Wind Generator;
- Spectra Water Maker;
- VHF - SSB - B&G Electronics;
- Loads of upgrades - Rewired to ABYC standards;
- Coppercoat Antifouling - 3-Bladed Feathering Propeller;
- Dinghy (10ft) - Outboard (9.8HP);
- Davits - Outboard Lift;
- BBQ - 3 Propane Tanks.
- Safety equipment - PFD's, tethers, flares, flags, horns, whistles, life ring, fire extinguishers.
- Fenders, numerous dock lines, mooring lines and bridle lines;
- Large inventory of Spares & Tools.
For additional pictures, click here...