'Four Points'for Sale
by Brian H
Cruising sailboat 27 ft
'Four Points' is Easy to Maintain. Fun to Sail on Long Island Sound. Sails, Trailer and Gear Included!
Made for cruising with friends and weekend getaways. Perfect for couples, families, first-time buyers. Spacious cabin comfortably sleeps six with plenty of room to relax and entertain.
- refinished wood with high-gloss finish;
- open cabin space: 6'2" standing headroom;
- convertible V-berth and double aft berth with cushions for sleeping;
- nav station (see electrical section below);
- hanging locker;
- plenty of storage space;
- folding leaf table with cushioned seats for food and entertainment;
- head is spacious and fully enclosed with shower, sink, vanity, towel rack, wooden shelving and cabinets;
- galley includes a two-burner stovetop, ice chest, sink, and laminated countertops for easy clean-up;
- freshwater tank with hot and cold water system.
ENGINE / PROPULSION
- 2002 Tohatsu 9.8hp outboard engine (fully rebuilt in 2015);
- high-thrust propeller (improves performance and handling);
- electric start engine, throttle, and shift controlled from cockpit;
- solar powered battery charger eliminates need for shorepower;
- LED cabin fixtures and running lights (white and red lighting for nighttime);
- new breaker panel and upgrades to electrical system;
- Raymarine Autopilot System;
- Garmin Chart Plotter;
- B&G VHF and wireless command mic with AIS receiver;
- emergency tiller.
- non-skid deck with removable helmsman seat;
- anchor well and cockpit storage;
- stainless steel swimming ladder;
- trailer, boat and instrument covers included.
- Neil Pryde Sails Performance Cruising Dacron 4-batten mainsail in excellent condition;
- Neil Pryde Sails Performance Cruising Dacron 135% genoa in excellent condition;
- 0.5oz symmetrical spinnaker with bag in good condition;
- hank-on 220% Drifter in good condition;
- UK 110% Dacron working jib in good condition;
- UK Dacron mainsail in good condition.
Asking Price: $18,000
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to sell your sailboat.
Mar 05, 19 07:02 PM
'Gdynianin', a Roberts 28, 33ft steel ketch cutter, pilot house and dual steering. Strong and charming. Have been sailed through the Bass Straight, coastal
Mar 02, 19 07:07 AM
How to Avoid Buying the Wrong Sailboat is an eBook setting out a new approach to buying a sailboat
Feb 24, 19 08:48 PM
SORRY, NOW SOLD! The 50 foot schooner 'Lola' is a charming sailboat designed by Frans Maas, in very good conditions and fully equipped, with a solid structure