'Querencia', an Endeavour 37 for Sale
''Querencia'' is an Endeavour 37, Tall Rig with Bowsprit, 'A Plan' Interior, Built 1982.
This is a popular criusing sloop with a long keel designed for shallow waters with no problems offshore as proven in our crossing the North Atlantic in 2014. Please go to the Endeavour Yachts website and you can see much about this design. Also, our friend and crew posted some history info at www.kaliktime.com/atlanticcrossing.asp
We have sailed to Rome (2014) then Greece (2015 & 2016) then France & Belgium canals (2017), and presently the Netherlands canals. We now would like to sell 'Querencia'
as she has well done her job for us.
The list of improvements and equipment is extensive. Some could be sold off. I will show what I know the original cost (in USD) to be for some items to illustrate the bargain at which this vessel is being offered.
- Engine: Perkins 4.108, Engine pulled, head replaced & new starter, alternator etc. (2012) at 600-hrs (yes, very low hours) and presently 2000-hrs. ($6000);
- New 3-blade Michigan prop.(2013), New cutless bearing (2017). ($600);
- New aluminum fuel and water tanks (2013). ($1500);
- New cabin sole in forward area (2012);
- All 11 opening ports replaced with New Found Metals ports with screens (2012). ($2000);
- All 3 Atkins & Hoyle hatches rebuilt with 1/2-inch cast smoked Plexi (2013). ($700);
- New 44-lb bruce anchor with 120-ft hi-test 5/16-in chain & 250-ft 5/8 windlass rode. ($600);
- New windlass (2012). ($1200);
- 35-lb. plow with short length of chain & 300-ft of 3/4-in. Sampson braid rode;
- New bowsprit platform & New rub rail (2017). ($2000);
- New bobstay (2017). ($500);
- All new standing rigging (by Rigging Only) (2016). ($1500);
- All new lifelines (by Rigging Only) (2017). ($1200);
- All new running rigging (2015);
- Mainsail serviced (2015);
- New Tasker (offshore construction)150% roller furling Genoa with foam luff (2013). ($2000);
- New Tasker 1.5-oz A-spinnaker with snuffer (2013). New launching bag (2017). ($1700);
- New Tasker storm jib (2014). ($500);
- New Forespar rolling furler (2013). Installed small winch in cockpit for furling line. ($1600);
- Adjustable whisker pole. ($1300);
- New Dodger & Bimini with Joiner piece of Sunbrella (2013). (($2500);
- New faucets galley & head. (2013);
- New refrigerator. (2012) ($1000);
- Original Galley Maid 3-burner propane stove with oven;
- Two 10-lb aluminum propane tanks in purpose designed side lockers;
- Magna stainless BBQ. (2013);
- 20-gal/hr watermaker.(2013) ($2500);
- 2k Honda gas generator;
- New 3000-watt step-up, step-down Transformer (for EU shore power). (2015);
- New 100-watt Solar panel with 30-amp controller (2013). ($200);
- New Iota 55-amp smart battery charger & West Marine Isolater (2013). ($300);
- Four 6-v deep cycle house (2014) & Two 12-v marine start (2016-7) batteries;
- Newer 12000-btu central Air Conditioner;
- New Dingy Davits (2011). ($1400);
- 11-ft dingy with 3.5 hp Nissan;
- RU 260 (8.5-ft) roll-up dingy with 2.5-hp Nissan;
- New 32-in flat screen TV (2013). ($250);
- Icom IC-M700 SSB radio with Auto tuner for antenna. (used $600);
- New Icom IC-m422 VHF radio. (2012);
- New AIS class B transponder (2014) ($500);
- New Fusion Stereo system with 4 speakers;
- Four 12-v fans. (2014);
- Wind Pilot Pacific windvane steering. ($3000);
- Garmin 640 GPS. ($700);
- New Composting Natures Head.(2014) ($800);
- Two folding bikes;
- New Revere Offshore Commander Liferaft (2014). ($2200);
- New Ray Marine Auto Pilot. (2014) ($3000);
I have taken the liberty of doing the negotiating for you (from fair market value price of 33k€, to a great discount price of 29k€) and settled on the unbelievable, rock bottom figure below.
If you do not understand what it means to find a used boat with all the major items & equipment recently updated at a lower price than one that will be a project, please move on. Price: 24,000 Euros
Will consider other assets, trades, interesting arrangements, as well as cash.
You can see where we are by checking an AIS program (I E. Ship Finder) and search for: Querencia, Canadian flag, (NN Lefty).