'Sea Pixie', a Gib Sea 37 Ketch for Sale
This boat is a highly reliable boat with its tough and thick hull. she is very easy to handle and provides good secured feeling and safety with a center cockpit. It has lots and lots of storage space, which is very convenient! It sleeps 6 comfortably.
More photos here can be seen here, most of them are recent photos.
2 x Lewmar 48/2-speed self-tailing winches for the headsails. The boat has been extended in the back to accommodate going up and down the boat with a fiberglass construction that is integrally part of the boat.ENGINE:
- PERKINS 4108 / 40HP;
- 6008h. (rebuilt at 4000h);
- New injection pump(2019);
- New exhaust system (2019);
- New diesel pump (2019);
- New raw water pump bearing (2018);
- 2 blades propeller;
- Carbon shaft seal.
INDEPENDENT CHARGING SYSTEM
- Solar charger MPPT 75/15;
- Shore charger 110/220V CRISTEC;
- 3 batteries (285 Amp. Totals(New July 2019) + 1 starter battery(New July 2019);
- 2 solar panels (85W each);
- Battery monitor Xantrex Link 10;
- Inverter 450W;
- Wind generator APOLLO 1000W + charger (to be installed);
- Honda 1000 generator.
- GOAL ZÉRO system;
- Separate battery and solar panel (105W) with integrated inverter;
- We use that system to independently charge our 2 laptops, phones, tablets, lamps, etc.
- Mainsail, Furling Genoa PRO FURL 40 (bearing is a lil' old), Trinquette & Foc on Removable inner stay, which is new of 2019, Mizzen sail new of 2017.
- 2 Flexible tanks 260 L + 120 L
- GPS Furuno;
- Radar Furuno;
- Autopilot Raymarine St400 with remote control;
- Hydraulic system + 2 spare Autohelm 3000 cockpit autopilot.
- Spade anchor + Danforth anchor;
- 60m galvanized chain bought in the US + rope 15m;
- Windlass Lofran Cayman 88.
- Lithium battery cordless tools;
- Drill, round saw, Jigsaw, Grinder;
- 110V tools: 2 x orbital sanders + large-diameter polisher;
- other regular tools, ratchet, screwdrivers, etc.
- Viking liferaft or 6 persons (needs revision);
- Emergency beacon KANNAD;
- IRRIDIUM sat phone;
- 4 inflatable PFD with harness;
- All flares, though some may need to be changed to be up to date;
- Sea anchor.
- 3D tender UT260RCA Hypalon,260cm - 4 persons(Brand New December 2019);
- Outboard - 9.8HP Nissan(in Good shape 2017) + Honda 2.3hp (2018) USA warranty is 5 years;
- Stainless steel cable and locks for dinghy;
- Easy lift system at the back of the boat for dinghy.
- 1x20L gaz bottle;
- 2x10L gaz bottle;
- a new life buoy(2019);
- Mast ladder (2017);
- Barracuda sewing machine for sails and canvas (2018);
- Rubber bumper. new, to be installed;
- WIFI system with antenna booster (Coastal Marine) new 2018.
- customized with drawers and lots of storage;
- Oven - ENO;
- New stainless steel sink (new 2018);
- New water top (New Oct 2019）;
- Fridge 12 volts (4 amp/h);
- Domestic Waeco CDF-45(Good isolation, very power economized).
- Inside toilet Jabsco(brand new Oct 2019), Gray water tank (mandatory in the US and other countries).
The separate shower system is outside -- A USB charge pump you immerse in a bucket linked to a showerhead. We charge it every month and a half. Very convenient and saves lots of water and electricity. The pipes for the inner shower are still in place, we just don't use them. There is a bilge pump in the toilet for that purpose.
the chainplates reinforced with epoxy and portions of the roof (which is Balsa).
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to sell your sailboat.
Jul 20, 21 04:32 AM
Pelagic is a 1980 Pacific Seacraft Crealock 37 Yawl outfitted for cruising and living aboard. We are the second owners and cruised from SoCal to Mexico
Jul 20, 21 03:32 AM
''Namaste'' is a 2001 Bavaria 40, currently located in Baltimore, Maryland, USA. 'Namaste' is meticulously cared for by a German engineer and yachtsman.
Jul 19, 21 03:35 AM
Here's where people with sailing equipment for sale advertise their stuff entirely free of charge. If you're looking for used sailing gear or other used boating accessories, here's where to find it!