'Tetamanu', a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey DS 43 for Sale
We are selling our Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 43ds, 'Tetamanu'. We have lived on her for 7 beautiful years, where she kept us safe in rough seas and showed us the most beautiful places in the Med.Dimensions
LOA: 13.21 m;
Beam: 4.17 m;
LWL: 11.40 m;
Length on Deck: 12.84 m;
Maximum Draft: 1.98 m;
Displacement: 9700 kgs;
Ballast: 2955 kgs;
Dry Weight: 9300 kgs.Construction Overview
- Built 2003 by Jeanneau Yachts in GRP hull & deck;
- Kevlar reinforced hull mould. Teak cockpit and side decks;
- Coppercoat Antifouling. Shipsides re-sprayed (2016);
- Deck Saloon version offering fantastic volumes and comfort.
- In mast furling Mainsail;
- Staysail, kotter.
- 2 x 48.2ST 2-speed HARKEN electric winches (primary);
- 1 x 44.2STE 2-speed HARKEN electric winch (coachroof);
- 1 x 44.2ST 2-speed HARKEN manual winch (coachroof).
- 75 HP YANMAR 4JH3TE turbo-diesel engine;
- Engine hrs: 2070;
- s/steel shaft driving Max Prop folding prop & rope cutter;
- 7HP SidePower Bowthruster.
- 12v / 220v incl. shore supply;
- 4 x 240Ah 6V, Trojan, domestic batteries;
- 1 x 100Ah 12V, starter battery;
- 2 x 80Ah 12V, bowtruster battery pack;
- 50 AH Cristec CPS 600 auto battery charger;
- 540 W, 35 amp (maximum afternoon sun) solar panels;
- 800 W Victron pure-sine Inverter.
- Climma Compact 12R reverse-cycle Airconditioning;
- Hot/Cold Pressure water system;
- 3-burner gimbaled cooker/oven;
- 12v Waeco CU-94 fridge/freezer;
- Salt water foot pump at galley;
- Showers w/electrical pump-out drain;
- External shower at bathing platform;
- Electric toilet in aft heads (master cabin).
- Raymarine RL70c GPS/Chart Plotter (inside)
- Raymarine RL70 GPS/Chart Plotter b/w (outside)
- Raymarine ST60 Wind
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- Raymarine ST6000 Autopilot c/w Remote Control
- Raymarine Radome Radar
- Raymarine Ray 240E VHF
- Raymarine Ray250 AIS Receiver
- Cobra handheld VHF.
- Electric Anchor Windlass with dual control;
- 20 kgs Spade main anchor;
- 25 kgs Delta spare anchor;
- 70 mtrs s/steel inox chain;
- 6-man Liferaft (needs service);
- Radar Arch transom-mounted for solar panels & tender etc;
- Outboard engine bracket;
- Cockpit table;
- Fenders, Mooring lines.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to sell your sailboat.
Sep 20, 22 09:56 AM
If you're a fan of traditional cruising yachts, then you must take a look at 'Silver Heels', a beautiful Alajuela 38 sailboat for sale...
Sep 18, 22 08:06 AM
Looking for used sailboats for sale that are capable of crossing an ocean? These cruising yachts are already in the Caribbean, but what are the risks and benefits of buying out there?
Sep 16, 22 08:12 AM
'Calypso', my Van de Stadt 30 sailboat is for sale. With all lines leading back to the cockpit, she's the perfect single-handers' liveaboard cruising sailboat.