'Tetamanu', a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey DS 43 for Sale
We are selling our Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 43ds, 'Tetamanu'. We have lived on her for 7 beautiful years, where she kept us safe in rough seas and showed us the most beautiful places in the Med.Dimensions
LOA: 13.21 m;
Beam: 4.17 m;
LWL: 11.40 m;
Length on Deck: 12.84 m;
Maximum Draft: 1.98 m;
Displacement: 9700 kgs;
Ballast: 2955 kgs;
Dry Weight: 9300 kgs.Construction Overview
- Built 2003 by Jeanneau Yachts in GRP hull & deck;
- Kevlar reinforced hull mould. Teak cockpit and side decks;
- Coppercoat Antifouling. Shipsides re-sprayed (2016);
- Deck Saloon version offering fantastic volumes and comfort.
- In mast furling Mainsail;
- Staysail, kotter.
- 2 x 48.2ST 2-speed HARKEN electric winches (primary);
- 1 x 44.2STE 2-speed HARKEN electric winch (coachroof);
- 1 x 44.2ST 2-speed HARKEN manual winch (coachroof).
- 75 HP YANMAR 4JH3TE turbo-diesel engine;
- Engine hrs: 2070;
- s/steel shaft driving Max Prop folding prop & rope cutter;
- 7HP SidePower Bowthruster.
- 12v / 220v incl. shore supply;
- 4 x 240Ah 6V, Trojan, domestic batteries;
- 1 x 100Ah 12V, starter battery;
- 2 x 80Ah 12V, bowtruster battery pack;
- 50 AH Cristec CPS 600 auto battery charger;
- 540 W, 35 amp (maximum afternoon sun) solar panels;
- 800 W Victron pure-sine Inverter.
- Climma Compact 12R reverse-cycle Airconditioning;
- Hot/Cold Pressure water system;
- 3-burner gimbaled cooker/oven;
- 12v Waeco CU-94 fridge/freezer;
- Salt water foot pump at galley;
- Showers w/electrical pump-out drain;
- External shower at bathing platform;
- Electric toilet in aft heads (master cabin).
- Raymarine RL70c GPS/Chart Plotter (inside)
- Raymarine RL70 GPS/Chart Plotter b/w (outside)
- Raymarine ST60 Wind
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- Raymarine ST6000 Autopilot c/w Remote Control
- Raymarine Radome Radar
- Raymarine Ray 240E VHF
- Raymarine Ray250 AIS Receiver
- Cobra handheld VHF.
- Electric Anchor Windlass with dual control;
- 20 kgs Spade main anchor;
- 25 kgs Delta spare anchor;
- 70 mtrs s/steel inox chain;
- 6-man Liferaft (needs service);
- Radar Arch transom-mounted for solar panels & tender etc;
- Outboard engine bracket;
- Cockpit table;
- Fenders, Mooring lines.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to sell your sailboat.
Jan 18, 21 04:55 AM
'About Time', a centreboard version of the Sabre 38, is the perfect combination of a racer-cruiser that can take you around to the Florida Keys, the Bahamas,
Jan 16, 21 08:58 AM
Sitting comfortably for too long will have a less than beneficial effect on your health
Jan 14, 21 05:02 AM
SORRY, NOW SOLD! For more boats like this one that are currently for sale please go to Cruising Sailboats for Sale... 'Zoya' is a beautifully designed