'Tetamanu', a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey DS 43 for Sale
'Tetamanu', a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey DS 43 is a privately owned boat, which we lived on for the last 7 years in the Mediterranean, currently the boat is in Sicily. With new dreams on the horizon we have to sell her.
LOA: 13.21 m;
Beam: 4.17 m;
LWL: 11.40 m;
Length on Deck: 12.84 m;
Maximum Draft: 1.98 m;
Displacement: 9700 kgs;
Ballast: 2955 kgs;
Dry Weight: 9300 kgs.
- Built 2003 by Jeanneau Yachts in GRP hull & deck;
- Kevlar reinforced hull mould. Teak cockpit and side decks;
- Coppercoat Antifouling. Shipsides re-sprayed (2016).
- Furling Mainsail;
- Furling Genoa;
- Furling Staysail.
- 2 x 48.2ST 2-speed HARKEN winches;
- 1 x 44.2STE 2-speed HARKEN electric winch;
- 1 x 44.2ST 2-speed HARKEN manual winch.
- 75 HP YANMAR 4JH3TE turbo-diesel engine;
- Engine hrs: 2070 Approx. Jan, 2018;
- s/steel shaft driving Max Prop folding prop & rope cutter;
- 7HP SidePower Bowthruster.
- 12v / 220v incl. shore supply;
- 4 x 240Ah 6V, Trojan, domestic batteries (2016);
- 1 x 102Ah 12V, Varta, starter battery (2013);
- 2 x 115Ah 12V, bowtruster battery pack (2017);
- 50 AH Cristec CPS 600 auto battery charger;
- 540 W, 35 amp solar panels;
- 800 W Victron pure-sine Inverter;
- Generator: 4 kW Paguro 4000.
- Climma Compact 12R reverse-cycle Airconditioning;
- Karcher 50L/hr Water-maker;
- Hot/Cold Pressure water system;
- 3-burner gimbaled cooker;
- Whirlpool Steam compact Microwave Oven;
- DeLonghi Oven/Grill;
- 12v Waeco CU-94 fridge/freezer;
- salt water foot pump at galley;
- Showers w/electrical pump-out drain;
- External shower at bathing platform;
- Electric toilet in aft heads (master cabin);
- Stereo Radio/CD player;
- Howell Mini Washing Machine.
- Raymarine RL70c GPS/Chart Plotter internal b/w external;
- Raymarine ST60 Wind;
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata;
- Raymarine ST6000 Autopilot c/w Remote Control;
- Raymarine Radome Radar;
- Raymarine Ray 240E VHF;
- Raymarine Ray250 AIS Receiver;
- iPad Multiplex (2012).
- 20 kgs Spade main anchor;
- 25 kgs Delta spare anchor;
- 70 mtrs s/steel chain;
- 8HP Tohatsu 2-stroke Outboard;
- 6-man Liferaft (needs service);
- Radar Arch transom-mounted for solar panels & tender etc;
- Outboard engine bracket;
- Fenders, Mooring lines, sundry deckware.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to sell your sailboat.
Jul 12, 20 12:53 PM
'Vite & Rêves' Is currently in Grenada, West Indies Description Designer: Christophe Barreau; Length overall: 12.5m; Length at water line: 12.0m; Breadth:
Jul 12, 20 04:18 AM
The 5 sailing knots that every member of the crew must know how to tie - and here's how...
Jul 11, 20 11:09 AM
No monohulls here, just a list of catamaran sailboats for sale privately by their owners - and buyers won't pay brokerage fees either!