'White Wings III', a Colvic Victor 50 for Sale
White Wings III' - A Perfect Liveaboard Cruiser!
We are selling White Wings III', our 1989 Colvic Victor 50 ketch. She’s a very sturdily built boat - a perfect bluewater, liveaboard, off-the-grid cruiser.
We've upgraded her this year with:
- NEW house batteries plus cranking battery;
- NEW life raft (4 man);
- NEW Garmin Chartplotter with AIS;
- NEW solar panels (750w);
- NEW Seawater Pro watermaker (65L ph);
- NEW VictronConnect smart charger/inverter;
- NEW Epever Controllers;
- Rewiring of some electrics.
In addition to this she has a 7kg washing machine (works even at anchor)
She sleeps 7 in 5 cabins, has a very spacious galley with living area, the sails are relatively new, tender, outboard and a host of other features.
She is moored up at Lefkas Marina, Lefkada, Greece which is an awesome place to start your cruising time from. We are selling due to ill health. Sailboat-Cruising.com asks: Need some guidance with all aspects of buying a secondhand boat? If so, click here...SPECIFICATIONDimensions
- LOA: 14.90m;
- Beam: 4.16m;
- Max Draft 0.90m.
- Builder: Colvic;
- Antifouled 2018.
- Engine Brand: Perkins M135;
- Engine HP: 120hp;
- Serviced March 2020;
- Engine hours 640 on hour meter;
- Beta 5.5kw generator (2006).
- Water – 1500 L;
- Diesel – 1500 L.
Sails and Rig
- 3x 140ah AGM house batteries NEW 2020;
- 1x Engine Battery NEW 2020;
- 1x Generator Battery (2018);
- 1x windlass & bow thruster battery;
- Victron Multiplus 12/300/120 smart charger;
- 3x 250w solar panels on wheel house/bimini;
- 3x Epever 30am solar controllers;
- Victron Battery monitor with bluetooth.
- Ketch rigged with inmast furling for main and mizzen;
- Furling Genoa;
- Sails by Westaway NEW in 2015 but not used until 2020 so excellent condition;
- All lines back to the cockpit;
- Stainless rigging original.
- 2x cockpit table on swivel brackets;
- Swim platform;
- 4x anchors;
- 50m 10mm chain;
- Fully enclosed cockpit with fixed windows forward plus spray hood ;
- Radar Furuno Navnet VX2;
- Garmin GPSMAP 1242 touchscreen plotter in cockpit;
- Autohelm autopilot;
- Autohelm log/speed;
- Autohelm wind;
- Compass at helm;
- Standard Horizon Explorer VHF;
- Garmin AIS 800.
- Large forward workshop with washing machine;
- 6x single berths in 4 cabins;
- 1x double berth in large aft cabin;
- Main saloon with leather upholstery;
- Mikuni heating;
- 2 heads 1 with shower;
- 3 burner gas cooker with oven;
- 1x fridge;
- 1 freezer;
- Seawater pro 12v 65L/hour watermaker;
- LED cabin lighting;
- Hot water;
- Concealed Safe.
- Cockpit cushions.
- 4 person liferaft NEW 2020;
- EPIRB (serviced 2020);
- 3x Bilge pumps;
- Floating lights;
- Fog Horn;
- Radar Reflector.
- NO tender;
- Johnson 3.5hp 2 stroke outboard.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to sell your sailboat.
Jul 01, 22 03:18 AM
Interested in the Tartan 34 sailboat? Here are the pics, specs and performance predictions you're looking for...
Jun 29, 22 02:45 PM
'Endeavour' is a very special Tartan 34C, as you will see from the cutter rig modification, Ratcliffe wind vane auxiliary rudder self-steering, SSB radio, radar, and more.
Jun 28, 22 12:11 PM
The broad beam, large cockpit and spacious salon of the Dudley Dix Hout Bay 40 make for a very comfortable sailboat to live aboard and sail.