'Yemanja', an Edel 35 Catamaran for sale
by Lim Po Kiam
Model: EDEL CAT 35;
Builder: EDEL, France; Year: 1996;
Hull material: Composite (plywood/epoxy/polyester/sandwich);
Total length: 10,65 meters;
Beam: 6,04 meters;
Draft: 0,9 meters;
Located: Grenada, West Indies.
- Windows all around;
- U formed sitting;
- Table 1,35m x 0,80m.;
- Chart/instrument table with integrated fridge and drawers.
- Aft: Engine room under the double bed with stowage space;
- Middle: Toilet room. Manual marine toilet. Basin with locker;
- Front: Water tank under single bed and with stowage space.
same as starboard hullWater systems
- Both hulls 70 liters tank each;
- Central cabin: 85 liter tank.
- 220V / 12V circuit;
- 2 x 275 Wp 38,8V solar panels with MPPT regulator;
- Wind generator;
- 4 x 12V AGM Lifeline 105Ah Domestic;
- 1 x 12V start battery/engine;
- 1 x 12V/220V 1500 W inverter;
- 2 x 12V 65Ah engine alternators.
- Engine: 2 x Volvo MD2020B with Volvo sail drive;
- Propellers: 2 bladed props;
- 4 diesel tanks: 2 x 65 litres per engine.
- 1 double sink;
- 3-burners hob;
- 12V fridge with small freezer.
- 1 x mainsail 3 reef;
- 1 x genoa with UV strip;
- 1 x Staysail;
- 1 x Gennaker.
- DSC VHF;
- ICOM HF Marine IC-718 SSB radio.
- 1 x 12V Windlass Lofrans;
- 1 x 20 kg. Rocna anchor;
- 40m 8mm chain + 40m rope;
- 1 x 15kg Rocna anchor;
- 1 Alu Danforth anchorSafety and Security
- 6 lifejackets;
- AIS transponder and receiver.
- PVC dinghy;
- Honda 2,3hp outboard engine 4 stroke;
- Fishing rods;
'Yemanja', an ideal liveaboard cruising boat for sale at a very reasonable price.
Both hulls are separated which gives a nice privacy feeling.
Ideal for 2 - 4 persons.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to sell your sailboat.
Oct 20, 21 02:04 PM
Here's where people with sailing equipment for sale advertise their stuff entirely free of charge. If you're looking for used sailing gear or other used boating accessories, here's where to find it!
Oct 15, 21 04:21 PM
This, the third in our 'Caribbean Island Hopping' series, takes us through the delightful islands that make up the British Virgin Islands
Oct 14, 21 10:29 AM
Want to avoid brokers fees? Then take a look at these selected cruising sailboats for sale privately by their owners.