'Yemanja', an Edel 35 Catamaran for sale
by Lim Po Kiam
Model: EDEL CAT 35;
Builder: EDEL, France; Year: 1996;
Hull material: Composite (plywood/epoxy/polyester/sandwich);
Total length: 10,65 meters;
Beam: 6,04 meters;
Draft: 0,9 meters;
Located: Grenada, West Indies.
- Windows all around;
- U formed sitting;
- Table 1,35m x 0,80m.;
- Chart/instrument table with integrated fridge and drawers.
- Aft: Engine room under the double bed with stowage space;
- Middle: Toilet room. Manual marine toilet. Basin with locker;
- Front: Water tank under single bed and with stowage space.
same as starboard hullWater systems
- Both hulls 70 liters tank each;
- Central cabin: 85 liter tank.
- 220V / 12V circuit;
- 2 x 275 Wp 38,8V solar panels with MPPT regulator;
- Wind generator;
- 4 x 12V AGM Lifeline 105Ah Domestic;
- 1 x 12V start battery/engine;
- 1 x 12V/220V 1500 W inverter;
- 2 x 12V 65Ah engine alternators.
- Engine: 2 x Volvo MD2020B with Volvo sail drive;
- Propellers: 2 bladed props;
- 4 diesel tanks: 2 x 65 litres per engine.
- 1 double sink;
- 3-burners hob;
- 12V fridge with small freezer.
- 1 x mainsail 3 reef;
- 1 x genoa with UV strip;
- 1 x Staysail;
- 1 x Gennaker.
- DSC VHF;
- ICOM HF Marine IC-718 SSB radio.
- 1 x 12V Windlass Lofrans;
- 1 x 20 kg. Rocna anchor;
- 40m 8mm chain + 40m rope;
- 1 x 15kg Rocna anchor;
- 1 Alu Danforth anchorSafety and Security
- 6 lifejackets;
- AIS transponder and receiver.
- PVC dinghy;
- Honda 2,3hp outboard engine 4 stroke;
- Fishing rods;
'Yemanja', an ideal liveaboard cruising boat for sale at a very reasonable price.
Both hulls are separated which gives a nice privacy feeling.
Ideal for 2 - 4 persons.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to sell your sailboat.
Oct 17, 20 11:19 AM
Most cruising sailboats stow a bosuns chair for getting aloft, but there are other ways of getting up there. Take a look at traditional and modern mast-climbing alternatives here
Oct 16, 20 04:14 AM
'Windsmith II' is a fully equipped long distance cruising sailboat. She has crossed the Atlantic, explored the Outer Hebrides, English Channel and the
Oct 15, 20 04:28 AM
My 1984 Wauquiez Gladiateur - 'Kesh' - is the sturdy little sister to the Wauquiez Pretorien. She's a very well-built offshore capable cruiser with new