1998 Seaward 25
1998 Seaward 25, owned since 2006.
You’ll be hard pressed to find a nicer, cleaner Seaward 25 on the East Coast!
2015 survey available.
Fabric cushions; stainless opening ports; pressurized cold water; wheel steering; Alcohol cook top; Self tailing Anderson winches; Compass; Depth sounder; Life jackets; emergency flares; life ring, Delta 14lb anchor, chain, and 75’ of line; Bimini; Dodger; AM/FM CD player with 4 speakers; 2 fire extinguishers; 2009 electric start Tohatsu 9.8 in excellent condition, tuned up and new impeller; 2006 custom Triad trailer with extending tongue; CDI furler; 2012 North sails-main and jib.
- New Custom built Triad Trailer 2006 ($4,600);
- New Jabco toilet and ALL hoses and Y valve 2008. (we’ve NEVER used it for “#2”) ($475);
- New Tohatsu 9.8hp electric start outboard, 3 gallon tank and hose 2009 (it has JUST been fully tuned up and a new water pump kit was professionally installed and is ready to go! ($2,400);
- New Lifelines 2012 (West Marine rigging shop) ($495);
- New North Sails Main and 125% jib 2012 ($1995);
- New Garmin 5” 640 color touchscreen 2011 ($629);
- New Am-Fm CD player with 4 speakers 2012? ($250);
And a TON more stuff! Current safety flares etc. I also have a notebook with most receipts and info on almost everything.
The boat has been thoroughly cleaned inside and out (NO mold or Mildew smell) and has just been washed and waxed for the 2018 season!
Excellent Condition $24,900
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to sell your sailboat.
Nov 06, 18 03:57 AM
The crew of Alacazam recount a very fishy tale of sailboat fishing on passage from Bequia to Carriacou in the West Indies
Oct 28, 18 04:22 PM
'Counts Quarters', a Hunter 46, is an aft cockpit cruising boat with one owner since its purchase in 2000. It has spent most of its cruising life sailing
Oct 20, 18 04:53 PM
Hull ID: ZCC44051E889; USCG Documentation: # 944503. Equipment Inventory C&C 44 Basic Dimensions LOA 44’ 1” LWL