Your Invitation to Join Our
There's only one way to join the new Pinterest Communities, and that's by invitation.
And guess what? Here's yours!
By getting in on the ground floor we've managed to secure the five Sailing-Related Communities that we think will be of most interest to you.
Once you've accepted our invitation, please get involved in one or more of the Communities that interest you, by:
- Making a point that you feel strongly about;
- Offering advice and assistance;
- Asking for advice and assistance;
- Or pretty much any other topic-related issue.
Pics are welcome and, of course, membership is free!
- The Sailboat Community (concerning the boats rather than the sailing activity): Join Here...
- The Sailboat Cruising Community (more about the cruising activity rather than the boats): Join Here...
You are Here > Sailboat Cruising > Our Pinterest Communities
Feb 18, 19 04:32 PM
Kalihi is a Samson Marine C-Mist, a ferro-cement adaptation of William Atkins' Eric design- http://www.atkinboatplans.com/Sail/Eric.html . We built her
Feb 15, 19 09:57 PM
Lady Di shows as a new yacht, is well equipped and maintained to a high standard, and is a must see for the person searching for an excellent cruising
Feb 14, 19 06:34 PM
'Conquistador', a 13.5m Beneteau Idylle sloop. Specification: Hull Type:~ Fin keel with skeg-hung rudder Hull Material:~ GRP; Length Overall:~ 42'4 /