Your Invitation to Join Our
There's only one way to join the new Pinterest Communities, and that's by invitation.
And guess what? Here's yours!
By getting in on the ground floor we've managed to secure the five Sailing-Related Communities that we think will be of most interest to you.
Once you've accepted our invitation, please get involved in one or more of the Communities that interest you, by:
- Making a point that you feel strongly about;
- Offering advice and assistance;
- Asking for advice and assistance;
- Or pretty much any other topic-related issue.
Pics are welcome and, of course, membership is free!
- The Sailboat Community (concerning the boats rather than the sailing activity): Join Here...
- The Sailboat Cruising Community (more about the cruising activity rather than the boats): Join Here...
You are Here > Sailboat Cruising > Our Pinterest Communities
Jul 19, 19 02:12 AM
Pacific Seacraft Flicka 20 in excellent condition with trailer like new. Sailboat bought in 2010 and stored since. The previous owner did a lot of renovations
Jul 18, 19 04:01 AM
Sorry, no longer for sale Lady Di shows as a new yacht, is well equipped and maintained to a high standard, and is a must see for the person searching
Jul 14, 19 03:02 AM
'Random', is a 1976 Ranger 33 Masthead Sloop Cruiser/Racer. 'Random' draws 5 feet and 2 inches and is currently docked in Jordan Creek, six miles south