Your Invitation to Join Our
There's only one way to join the new Pinterest Communities, and that's by invitation.
And guess what? Here's yours!
By getting in on the ground floor we've managed to secure the five Sailing-Related Communities that we think will be of most interest to you.
Once you've accepted our invitation, please get involved in one or more of the Communities that interest you, by:
- Making a point that you feel strongly about;
- Offering advice and assistance;
- Asking for advice and assistance;
- Or pretty much any other topic-related issue.
Pics are welcome and, of course, membership is free!
- The Sailboat Community (concerning the boats rather than the sailing activity): Join Here...
- The Sailboat Cruising Community (more about the cruising activity rather than the boats): Join Here...
You are Here > Sailboat Cruising > Our Pinterest Communities
Dec 13, 18 05:44 AM
We (a family with two kids) bought Falkor in spring 2015 from the first owner. We were looking for a solid bluewater yacht. Falkor convinced us with
Dec 08, 18 02:49 PM
Ready to live the dream? Then browsing through this listing of live aboard boats for sale might just get you on your way...
Dec 08, 18 01:38 PM
'Windward Lady', a centre cockpit, fin keel, monohull sloop, was launched in 1989. The Westerly Oceanlord is a well proven, sturdy, long distance cruiser,