Dufour GibSea 37ft Ketch for Sale
This GibSea 37 Ketch is Fully Loaded for Liveaboard, and Ready to Set Sail!
The boat is currently in Martinique, French West Indies.
We have lots of good memories on this boat, gave all our hearts and time for this solid boat, and it saddens us to sell her, but it is time for us to start a new page of our life, family and new work are calling us back to the land.
This boat is a highly reliable boat with its tough and thick hull. She is very easy to handle and provides good secured feeling and safety with a center cockpit. It has lots and lots of storage space, which is very convenient! It sleeps 6 comfortably.
2 x Lewmar 48/2-speed self-tailing winches for the headsails. Hull paint is brand new from last December - used AWLGRIP 2000. The boat has been extended in the back to accommodate going up and down the boat with a fiberglass construction that is integrally part of the boat.
- Perkins 4108 / 40HP
- 5800hrs. (rebuilt at 4000h);
- New injection pump(2019);
- New exhaust system (2019);
- New diesel pump (2019);
- New raw water pump bearing (2018);
- 2 blades propeller;
- Carbon shaft seal.
INDEPENDENT CHARGING SYSTEM
- Solar charger MPPT 75/15;
- Shore charger 110/220V CRISTEC;
- 3 batteries (285 Amp. Totals(New July 2019) + 1 starter battery(New July 2019);
- 2 solar panels (85W each);
- Battery monitor Xantrex Link 10;
- Inverter 450W;
- Wind generator APOLLO 1000W + charger (to be installed);
- Honda 1000 generator.
- GOAL ZÉRO system;
- Separate battery and solar panel (105W) with integrated inverter;
- We use that system to independently charge our 2 laptops, phones, tablets, lamps, etc.
- Mainsail, Furling Genoa PRO FURL 40 (bearing is a lil' old), Trinquette & Foc on Removeable inner stay, which is new of 2019, Mizzen sail new of 2017.
- 2 Flexible tanks 260 L + 120 L.
- GPS Furuno;
- Radar Furuno;
- Autopilot Raymarine St400 with remote control;
- Hydraulic system + 2 spare Autohelm 3000 cockpit autopilot.
- Spade anchor + Danforth anchor;
- 60m galvanized chain bought in the US + rope 15m;
- Windlass Lofran Cayman 88.
- Lithium battery cordless tools;
- Drill, round saw, Jigsaw, Grinder;
- 110V tools: 2 x orbital sanders + large-diameter polisher;
- Other regular tools, ratchet, screwdrivers, etc.
- Viking liferaft or 6 persons (needs revision);
- Emergency beacon KANNAD;
- IRIDIUM sat phone;
- 4 inflatable PFD with harness;
- All flares, though some may need to be changed to be up to date;
- Sea anchor.
- 3D tender UT260RCA Hypalon,260cm - 4 persons(Brand New August 2019);
- Outboard - 9.8HP Nissan(in Good shape 2017) + Honda 2.3hp (2018) USA warranty is 5 years;
- Easy lift system at the back of the boat;
- Mast ladder (2017)
- Barracuda sewing machine for sails and canvas (2018);
- Rubber bumper. new, to be installed;
- WIFI system with antenna booster (Coasta Marine) new 2018.
- Customized with drawers and lots of storage;
- Oven - ENO;
- New stainless steel sink (new 2018);
- New water top (New Oct 2019）
- Fridge 12 volts (4 amp/h);
- Domestic Waeco CDF-45(Good isolation, very power economized).
- Inside toilet Jabsco(brand new Oct 2019), Gray water tank (mandatory in the states and other countries);
- The separate shower system is outside -- A USB charge pump you immerse in a bucket linked to a showerhead. We charge it every month and a half. Very convenient and saves lots of water and electricity. The pipes for the inner shower are still in place, we just don't use them. There is a bilge pump in the toilet for that purpose.
The chainplates are reinforced with epoxy and portions of the roof (which is Balsa).
Things to be done: Mainly this is esthetics. Revarnishing the wood and repainting parts inside, as relining the bulkheads in the 2 cabins. The dodger is getting pretty old too. I mean, it's still fine to sail with, just not pretty.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to sell your sailboat.
Jan 21, 23 01:37 PM
Here's where people with sailing equipment for sale advertise their stuff entirely free of charge. If you're looking for used sailing gear or other used boating accessories, here's where to find it!
Jan 21, 23 08:28 AM
The Hustler 35 sailboat is a hugely capable classic offshore cruiser. My 'Sea Wraith' has recently had an extensive mechanical and equipment refurbishment to ensure she is absolutely ready to take on…
Jan 11, 23 09:07 AM
Large, well-equipped cruising yachts of this size can cross oceans in relative comfort and speed, but you'll need deep pockets to operate and maintain them.