Endeavour 40 (Hull #1 ) For Sale
(Cartagena, Bolivar, Colombia)
s/y Fia bowling along in the Tradewinds
SORRY, NOW SOLD!
You don't need a "pot of gold" to be enjoying the cruising life.
will buy my 1981 Endeavour 40ft sloop set up for single handing or comfortable couple cruising. UPDATE!
Owner is now very keen to sell and will consider all offers on an 'as is, where is' basis.Endeavour 40 - Vital Statistics
- Length Overall: 40 feet (12.19m)
- Waterline Length: 32 feet (9.75m)
- Beam: 13 feet (3.96m)
- Draft: 5 feet (1.52m)
- Displacement: 25,000lbs (11340kg)
- Mast Height (Keel stepped): 58ft (17.7m) above waterline
- 2 built-in Marineair air conditioning units (A 25000BTU unit for the main salon,galley and forward cabin & a 8000BTU unit in aft cabin for aft ensuite & passageway.)
- Fiberglass bimini with 4 amber lights in cockpit
- 4 cockpit cushions for seating
- 4 Solar Panels atop bimini
- 1 Kiss Wind Generator
- 1 6 person Life Raft
- 1 Fiberglass Dinghy
- 1 Dinghyanchor with chain & rode
- Stainless steel Dinghy Davits
- 1 set of Oars
- 1 Teak Swim Ladder
- 7 Lewmar Winches in Cockpit
- 1 Honda 2000 gas Generator
- 1 Teak Cockpit Table
- 1 8000 BTU air conditioner 120V
- 1 Helm Chair
- Hummingbird Depth Sounder
- 1 Garmin GPS
- 1 Northstar GPS/Chartplotter
- 4 5gal. Water Jugs w/sunbrella covers
- 5 5gal Diesel jugs
- 4 Winches on mast
- 1 Hyde Streamstay Roller Furling mainsail system
- 1 Hyde Streamstay Roller Furling jib system
- 1 Blooper Sail
- 1 Light air Staysail & halyard
- Spare Halyards
- Spinnaker Pole & halyard
- 1 Bosuns Chair
- Shaeffer Blocks
- Winch handles
- 1 44 lb. Stainlesssteel Bugl Anchor
- 196ft. 3/8 Chain & 95 ft. anchor rode
- 1 33 lb. Bruce Anchor
- 110 ft. chain & 162 ft. anchor rode
- Simpson Larence Tigress Anchor Windlass
- 2 Cockpit Speakers
- Auto Helm Autopilot with remote access in cockpit
- PVC Pipe for Awning
- Sunbrella Awning for Foredeck
- 2 White Hatch Covers
- 2 Blue Rainless Wind Scoops
- Screens for hatches
- Cockpit Screens
- Dock Lines
- 1 20lb Propane tank
- 1 4 Burner propane stove with oven
- Waeco Refrigeration 12V with Freezer Compartment
- Ice Trays
- Electric Kettle
- Electric Coffee Grinder
- Upgraded Galley Faucet
- Double S/S Sink
- Pressure Water System
- Water Heater
- 2500 watt Trace Inverter/Charger
- Battery Charger 120V
- Raytheon Radar
- SSB/Ham Radio
- 2 VHF Radios
- Marine AM/FM/CD/USB Stereo
- Flat Screen TV with built in DVD Player
- DVD Player
- 1 Bronze Propellor spare
was built in St. Petersburg, Florida, used as the showboat, then privately owned by one of the owners of Endeavour Yacht Corp.
I have owned her for the past 26 years and she has taken us all over the Caribbean.Fia
has solar panels & wind generator for self sufficiency along with a generator and inverter/charger; she sails well and has most of the conveniences of a shore-side home.
A roller furling main & headsail make her easy to handle, and the Autohelm autopilot can steer for you if you want.
Many upgrades & much maintenance has been done over the years, including a new anchor windlass & wiring.Fia
is awaiting your arrival in Isla San Andres, Colombia & is being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS"
Owner is now very keen to sell and will consider all offers on an 'as is, where is' basis.
For further info and more pics please contact me here...
Thinking of buying a sailboat? Additional data by Sailboat-Cruising.com ...
For some absolutely essential money-saving advice Click Here!
Designed by Bob Johnson (who went on to become the Chief Designer, CEO, and Owner of Island Packet Yachts), 185 Endeavour 40's were built by the Endeavour Yacht Corp between 1981 and 1985, of which s/y Fia was the very first.
Endeavour 40's are fairly heavy displacement (displacement/length ration of 141) centre-cockpit cruisers and were offered with either a sloop, cutter or ketch rigged.
Underwater, Endeavour 40's are of a long-fin keel and skeg-hung rudder configuration.