Farrier F9AX Trailerable Trimaran
(St Pete Beach FL)
SORRY, NOW SOLD!Expand your cruising by going faster or Trailering part way!
My Farrier F9AXR Carbon Fiber custom professionally built trimaran is practically brand-new and one of the finest ever made. She's built super-light and strong.
The AX IS 15% larger with more interior space then the corsair F31.
Built with carbon divinycell foam and West System epoxy.
Lighter, stronger and a 16% greater load capability.
At 9 knots she starts to plane out.
She is more similar to a F32 or F33 but priced far less. What makes this boat extra special?
- New Awlgrip paint job;
- High aspect dagger board Style rudder and cassette. Manufactured by Phils Foils;
- Extended stern with step;
- New synthetic Dux Colligio shrouds and forestay;
- New bow and side nets by Sunrise;
- New square top main and jib. Carbon Tape Drive by SailTech;
- New carbon retractable spinnaker pole From Larry Tuttle of WaterRat;
- Forestay is a carbon chain plate cap shrouds chain plate are Stainless steel;
- Ballenger rotating aluminum mast and boom. Designed and rigged but Mike Leneman at Multi-Marine;
- Stern push pit from Multi-Marine;
- New interior cushions. Interweave by Burch Fabrics;
- Yamaha 2010 T8 long shaft with power trim;
- Custom made Aluminum double axle trailer;
Thinking of buying a sailboat? Dimensions
For some absolutely essential money-saving advice Click Here!
Length Overall ~ 31'10"
Waterline Length ~ 31'0"
Beam ~ 23'1"
Beam (folded) ~ 10' 2 1/2"
Draft ~ 1' 4" (0.41m)
Daggerboard down ~ 5' 6" (1.67m)
Empty weight ~ 3000lb
Mast Height ~ 42' 6"
Sail Area (Main & jib) ~ 647sq.ft. Asking price is $125,000
Interested parties please contact Michael at