Kings Cruiser 33, Fully Equipped Sailboat for Sale
(Greece (Mediterranean Sea))
Wharf: Fiskars Finland
Lead Fin Keel
Length: 10,24 m (33ft)
Beam: 3,12 m
Draft: 1,62 m
Displacement: 45 %
Rig checked Spring 2018.
Engine Refit June 2018
Primer and Antifouling new August 2018
Diesel, Bukh DV 24 HP, 18,4 KW, 2 Cylinder. (full service 2018)
3 Blade Prop. Messing (new 2017)
- Solar panels 2x 100 w
- Mppt Solar-Charger Votronic 350
- ShorePower Mppt Charger C-Tec 300
- Consumption Battery: 210A AGM Varta Deep Cycle Pro.
- Engine Battery: 100A AGM DeepCycle Pro.
- Inverter 220v/350A
- Solar Charging Computer - Votronic
- LED (all lights)
- VHF, DSC, GPS
- Passive AIS-B
- Waypoint Navigation
- Portable VHF
- Windpilot, Windpilot 3
- Liferaft 6 pers. (Cruiser)(Service needs to be done)
- Electric Bilge Pump, new 2018
- Bimini new 2018
- Lazybag new 2018
- Manual Toilet new 2017
- Seacocks new 2017
- LOG, LOT Raymarine ST60
- Wifi Booster
- Refleks 2kw Diesel Heater
- Water pressure pump new 2017
- Hygro-, Baro-, and Thermometer
- 2x Compass
- Red Rockets, Orange Smoke, White Star....
- Fire Extinquisher
- Manual Bilge Pump
- 3 Flame ENO Gas Stove and Oven
- Freshwater 100l
- Dieseltank 100l
- Main Anchor: 17kg Bügelanker, 50m Chain.
- Second Anchor: 17kg Fisher Anker,
- Whole-Persenning for the Winterberth
- And a lot more.
Jib (like new)
Storm jib (new unused)
Genoa small (like new)
Genoa big (worn out)
We offer our Ship for Sale, because our Son is growing and we want to continue cruising as a Family in a bigger ship.
A Kingscruiser is a very seaworthy Ship. She takes a lot of Wind and climbs Waves from behind as from front very easy. We (including our Son 4) always felt very safe in any condition. She was built in 1977 as No 177. and one of the last Kings Cruisers produced, with the advanced Maststep.
I bought her from the first owner in 2016 in Venecia Italy. She was in the Condition like the Wharf originaly built her. The previous Owner didn't sail a lot. She spent most of her Time on Land in Chioggia.
After we bought her I equipped her for cruising. In 2017 and 18 we sailed her from Venecia/Italy, via Croatia, Montenegro and Albania. In the Winter 2018 I sailed her solo round Peloponnes, into the Aegean Sea. She´s in a very good and full equipped Condition. Ready for autark Cruising, sailing and living on Board.
Currently we´re cruising in the Aegean Sea. Where She can an be inspected, test sailed and bought.
Asking Price: €20,000