Lagoon 420 Owners Version for Sale
by Max / Heloise
(Puerto Calero, Lanzarote, Canary Islands)
Lagoon 420 (2007), Owner’s Version.
All cabins are en-suite, Owner’s cabin with electric head. Gel-coat in excellent condition. Non-slip deck, excellent condition. All hatch lenses in good condition, no fading or smoking.
Purchased in 2019, one previous owner.
Presently located in Puerto Calero Marina, Lanzarote, Canary Islands
SPECIFICATIONS (*NEW 2020)
- All lines lead back to helm, 3 electric winches at helm, 1 electric winch for tender;
- Fuel tanks: 2 x 300 litres;
- Water tanks: 2 x 175 litres;
- Engines: 2 x Yanmar 75hp turbo (265 hours each, serviced in less than 50 hours);
- ONAN Genset generator with remote (830 hrs), recently serviced;
- Sea Recovery Water Maker (60 litres) with remote;
- 40 litre hot water tank (new element and thermostat). Hot water generated by shore power/generator/port engine;
- Mastervolt Pure Sine Wave Invertor, 2500 watt (with remote)*;
- Raymarine Quantum Radar*;
- Raymarine Axiom Chart plotter*;
- Evolution Auto Pilot and multi-function display*;
- Standard Horizon Explorer VHF DSC GPS with external helm VHF*;
- Cobra Marine HH600 Handheld VHF DCS GPS Bluetooth Submersible with strobe*;
- Raymarine AIS Receiver and Transceiver*;
- EcoMax Radar Reflector*;
- Raymarine SD60 Windspeed, Depth and Temperature (Raymarine repeater in owners cabin);
- Fusion Stereo, 6 x Speakers, 2 zones*;
- 4 x 220 amp hours AGM batteries (equaling 880 amp hours)*;
- 2 x 40 amp battery chargers;
- Rolly tasker Genoa*;
- Lazybag and jacks*;
- Halyards and lines (Marlow)*;
- Dock lines (5 x 20m)*;
- Candy 4kg Washing Machine*;
- EPIRB Mcmurdo G45;
- Quick 1200 watt Windlass (Main anchor 90m chain, 70m rode: Stern anchor 70m chain, 60m rode);
- Lomac 330 tender;
- Outboard Honda 15 hp (electric start)*;
- Safety Netting*;
- Full enclosure (new screen for helm);
- Air conditioning (not fitted);
- Gas Oven;
- 3 Burner Hob;
- Magnum Barbeque (family size);
- Main engines, generator, windlass with service spares.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to sell your sailboat.
Apr 12, 21 03:51 AM
No monohulls here, just a list of catamaran sailboats for sale privately by their owners - and buyers won't pay brokerage fees either!
Apr 12, 21 03:46 AM
'Rampant' is a comfortable 40ft cruising catamaran which I have owned for 20 years. I am the second owner, and the vessel has been well maintained and
Apr 12, 21 03:32 AM
Here's where people with sailing equipment for sale advertise their stuff entirely free of charge. If you're looking for used sailing gear or other used boating accessories, here's where to find it!