Lagoon 440 for Sale
(Grenada, West Indies)
LAGOON 440, 2010
- 4 cabins, 4 heads configuration;
- Rainman watermaker, 32 GPH;
- 800 litters fresh water tanks;
- Washing machine;
- Stove and oven have propane and butane capacity.
- 2x Yanmar 4 cylinder engines, port 4JH5E with 6000 hours, starboard 4JH57, new;
- Port saildrive SD 60;
- Starboard saildrive SD 50.
- Dolphin charger;
- Honda 2200 generator 2019;
- 2000 watt 240V inverter;
- 1200 watt 120V inverter;
- 960 watt of solar panels;
- Quick 1700 windlass;
- 800 amps maintenance free house batteries;
- 2 starter batteries.
Tons of upgrades, here is the list:LIST OF NEW PARTS & EQUIPMENT:
- Chartplotter: Raymarine Axiom 9 with RMK-10 MFD remote keypad;
- Auto pilot: p70Rs control with wireless remote;
- 2x ST70 multi units;
- VHF: Standard Horizon 1700 with RAM3+ remote station at the helm;
- AIS: CTRX Carbon transponder;
- Solar controller: Victron MPPT 150/70 with Bluetooth sending unit;
- Battery controller: Victron BMV-700 with Bluetooth sending unit;
- USB outlets in all cabins, card table and helm station;
- 32” Smart Flat screen TV in main cabin;
- Pioneer radio with Bluetooth, 6 speakers.
- Head sails new 2014;
- New side stays (4) 2017
- New SD60 transmission starboard side.
- Replaced the 'martingale';
- Cleaned out all the bilges on the inside;
- Replaced the 'balancine';
- Replaced the dinghy lift lines;
- Replaced lifeline on the front, starboard side, top.
- Installed new solar panels with new regulator (960 volts);
- Replaced running rigging: 1st and second reef and main halyard;
- Replaced rub rail around cockpit roof;
- Replaced anchor light housing and light with led bulb;
- Checked and adjusted standing rigging;
- Replaced refrigerator door seal;
- 3 New fishing rod holders;
- Adjusted all lifelines.
June 15th 2017
- Changed diaphragm on the shower drain pump and redid electrical connections on port side aft cabin;
- Cleaned out secondary bilge pump joker valve and primary bilge pump filter on port and starboard side;
- Installed 5 new USB 12v 2.1 amp chargers.
- Replaced all curtains with Scotch-guard material;
- Reupholstered helm station cushions;
- Reupholstered stern cabins bed headboards.
- Replaced line on the nets;
- Replaced wire for bow navigation light, from light to junction box in port crew cabin.
- Replaced canvas for line Cubby at helm station;
- Replaced sunscreen in the cockpit;
- Installed new 8’ x 11’ top and canvas at helm station;
- Installed alarm for dinghy line;
- Installed power outlet and 32' led TV in starboard aft cabin;
- Replaced sail bag;
- Replaced secondary lazy jack lines;
- New sunbrella helm cover.
- New starter starboard side engine;
- Replaced galley salt water foot pump and faucet with electric pump;
- Replaced both propellers with 3 blade props;
- Serviced heat exchanger starboard side engine, flushed the whole system and engine.
- Replaced water heater hoses from water heater to engine (starboard side);
- Replaced raw water hoses starboard side;
- Replaced cylinder head with all gaskets, serviced injectors on starboard engine;
- Adjusted valve clearance after 50 hours;
- Replaced snubber line;
- Installed new BMV-700 battery monitor with smart phone sending unit.
- Installed new square top mainsail from Incidence;
- Installed new chart plotter Axiom 9;
- Installed new BBQ;
- Installed new Standard Horizon VHF with remote at the helm;
- Installed new washing machine (Hoover 13k kilo).
- Windlass: replaced bearings and had the motor cleaned, put in 4 new brushes, replaced gear oil;
- Replaced all 4 shower heads;
- Replaced both propellers on the sail drive (3 blade, 17 x 16).
- Replaced intermediate chain roller and shaft;
- Replaced rolling furler, and lower profile (Facnor LS 200).
- Replaced in all heads: complete manual toilet pumps assembly.
- Replaced friction hinges: port side aft cabin main hatch, port and starboard aft heads galley celling hatches;
- Replaced port side Genoa traveler;
Replaced all 3/4” true hulls and valves for water intakes in the 4 heads and galley, also replaced the collars;
- Replaced rudder bearing top and bottom, reglazed rudder shafts, repaired leaks on rudders, reset new brass ring on the bottom;
- Replaced Teflon bearing at the top of the rudder posts;
- Removed engine on port side to repair leak on rudder casing, also repaired from the outside;
- Replaced wooden steps on the swim ladder;
- Replaced oil seals on starboard saildrive;
- Rebuilt the sea water valve on the port saildrive;
- Replaced main lazy bag lines.
- Replaced solar charge controller with new Victron Energie MPPT 150/70 with smart phone sending unit;
- Replaced all mirrors in the heads;
- Replaced wall mirrors in the front rooms.
- Installed new house battery pack: 4 x 200 amp 8D batteries with all new cables;
- Replaced the sink drains in the 4 bathrooms;
- Refinished the table in the cockpit;
- Replaced all the counters in the galley with Solide Surface;
- Replaced the cockpit refrigerator top with Solide Surface;
- Installed new stand alone freezer into cabinet;
- Replaced thermostat on cockpit refrigerator;
- Replaced all navigation station panels;
- Reupholstered all salon cushions with Scotch Guard material;
- Reupholstered all cockpit cushions;
- Installed new barometer;
- Refinished all galley/salon wood with sprayed AwlGrip Original;
- Relaminated all the floors in the galley/salon and hulls;
- Installed new sink and faucet in the galley;
- Fabricated new helm station box for chartplotter;
- Installed a new 12 volt station at the helm;
- Installed new throttle controls at the helm.
- New seals and bearings on port saildrive, engine side;
- New Rainman watermaker, 32 GPH;
- New Honda 2200 generator;
- New sunscreen for net area.
- New 4JH57, starboard side with new wire harness and control panel;
- New throttle controls at the helm;
- New throttle cables on both engines;
- New Quick water heater with new hoses to the engine;
- New Dometic CF-110 litre 12v electric cooler;
- New Eno oven;
- New 12mm chain, 60 metres long (ISO)
- New gipsy on the windlass;
- Port aft head: new waste discharge hose;
- New aft navigation light.
- New countertop and faucet starboard aft head;
- New Victron 1200w 120v inverter;
- 6 new marine speakers.
- Installed new salt water pressure pump at galley sink;
- New Rocna 33 kilo anchor, cobra 25 kilo secondary anchor;
- New 12mm galvanized anchor chain, 60 meters long.
- Replaced both impellers;
- Rebedded the windows around the Saloon;
- Replaced starting battery starboard side;
- Replaced complete headstay.
- New fan starboard aft cabin;
- Restitched Bimini cover with UV thread.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to sell your sailboat.
Jan 22, 21 07:45 AM
'WYRD' is a 1981 Tartan 37. This classic Sparkman & Stephens design performance cruiser, hull #309 is a clean example of one of the most desirable Tartan's
Jan 20, 21 04:25 AM
Here's where people with sailing equipment for sale advertise their stuff entirely free of charge. If you're looking for used sailing gear or other used boating accessories, here's where to find it!
Jan 18, 21 04:55 AM
'About Time', a centreboard version of the Sabre 38, is the perfect combination of a racer-cruiser that can take you around to the Florida Keys, the Bahamas,