'Namaste', a 30' Hunter Sailboat for Sale
by Sharon Burch
(Hot Springs, AR)
'Namaste', a 1981 Hunter 30' sailboat for sale by owner.
'Namaste' is in good condition for its age, including:
- 20 hp Yanmar diesel engine;
- all jib, genoa, mainsail and rigging are in good condition;
- all through-hull fittings were replaced in 2008;
- 40 gallon freshwater tank;
- extra-nice head, including sink, shower and hot water heater;
- mainsail cover and jib bag;
- wheel helm;
- cabin air-conditioner (stored and not used in the 10 years I've had this boat).
has many wonderful add-ons that have served me well while I lived in it on the lake, including:
- 180 watt solar panel, charge controller, inverter;
- top-of-the-line battery system that powers everything on the boat (including 12-volt refrigeration) for up to a week-at-a-time of shore-free living;
- 2 heavy-duty, quality anchors, each with 150' feet of new line;
- electric Lewmar windlass (needs a $150 repair);
- digital depth finder;
- beautifully-maintained teak interior throughout cabin;
- custom mahogany dive platform at the stern with removable chrome boarding ladder;
- custom handmade carpentry extras including mahogany companionway doors and 3 small folding tables in the cockpit;
- custom exterior lucite port shades;
- custom lucite companionway hatch;
- custom davits with optional wind generator mounting pole;
- large custom bimini frame and partially screened cockpit enclosure;
- chrome BBQ grill mounted on the stern railing.
is located on Lake Ouachita at the State Park near Hot Springs, Arkansas.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to sell your sailboat.
Oct 13, 19 03:52 AM
Here's where people with sailing equipment for sale advertise their stuff entirely free of charge. If you're looking for used sailing gear or other used boating accessories, here's where to find it!
Oct 11, 19 12:30 PM
Built in 1973 by a professional boatyard in the Netherlands. The hull is constructed of Corten steel. It is built with a (single) full keel. Decks are
Oct 11, 19 12:01 PM
Stop looking. You’ve found it. This wonderful pocket cruiser/racer is ready to go. You don’t have to do anything. Just turn the key and sail away. This