Pacific Seacraft Flicka 20 for Sale
(Chateauguay, Quebec, Canada)
Pacific Seacraft Flicka 20 in excellent condition with trailer like new.
Sailboat bought in 2010 and stored since. The previous owner did a lot of renovations on the boat from 2007 to 2009 before I bought it. The sailboat was very well maintained.
The Flicka 20 is an American sailboat built by Pacific Seacraft. The sailboat was designed by Bruce Bingham as a cruiser.
John Vigor wrote in his book Twenty Small Sailboats To Take You Anywhere:
"Flickas built by Pacific Seacraft are rugged, solid craft, with top-quality cabinetry, finish, and detailing. There isn't another production boat of her size in the U.S. that rivals her interior space and ocean-going capabilities. She's small enough to handle easily, but big enough to live in comfortably."
Specifications & Data
Year 1981, hull #196, Fiberglass;
Displacement: 6,000 lbs;
Ballast: 1,800 lbs;
More Flicka 20 Specs & Data...
Yanmar 1GM 8 HP 209 hrs.
During the storage period, the engine was started each year.
Fuel: 12 gal.
Very large cabin (Height: 5'11").
6 new bronze port lights that open with screens.
3 ceiling lamps.
Sink with water pump.
2 round cooker Origo 4000.
Foldable dining table.
Lots of storage space inside.
New interior cushions.
Domestic toilet with tank and hose for discharge.
Electric bilge pump and manual pump.
Easy access to the engine from inside and removable panel in the cockpit.
Raymarine ST40 depth and speed.
Standard Horizon VHF.
Aqua meter compass Prestige Class A140.
Main sail with 2 reef points good condition with cover.
Hank on Jib good condition.
140 Genoa set up for furler.
Jib set up for furler, New.
Set of storm sails.
2 winches, Barient 10.
Delta 22 lbs anchor with 25' of chain and 200' of 9/16 nylon rode.
Danforth anchor with 200' of 9/16 nylon rode.
14 pound C.Q.R. anchor.
Richelieu 2010 trailer, like new, made to measure, used three times, never went to water, capacity of 10,000 pounds, 2 axles, hydraulic brakes, extension of 5'4" inches to be able to put the sailboat in the water, enlignement for the keel, 6 adjustable legs, spare tire.
All the renovations that were made from 2007 to 2009:
- New standing rigging 1x19 316SS wire Himod fittings and turnbuckles;
- New running rigging;
- New marine exhaust hose and muffler;
- New cutlass bearing and stuffing box;
- New R&D flexible prop shaft coupler;
- All new fuel lines and Racor fuel filter assembly;
- Fuel tank removed cleaned and reinstalled with access port and fuel gauge;
- New battery wiring;
- Bilge degreased cleaned and epoxy coated;
- New automatic bilge pump with all new hose;
- New marine MSD with holding and manual pump for overboard discharge with new hose;
- New teak handrails;
- New solid mahogany bowsprit with new solid teak anchor platform;
- Two new foredeck cleats SS and new SS toe rail mounted chocks to prevent chafe;
- All new bronze port lights that open with screens;
- All new cushions in v berth and settee;
- New ray marine st40 depth and speed;
- New aqua meter compass;
- Mast wiring, anchor light;
- steaming light, foredeck light;
- New vhf radio and antennae, coax;
- New teak rudder cheeks;
- All deck mounted hardware pulled and rebeded;
- New lewmar ocean hatch;
- Bottom stripped and barrier coated;
- Metal pipe frame for winter cover.
The only thing that remains to be done is to install a new headliner.