Privilege 42 Catamaran 'Le Chat Beaute'
by Paddy Barry
SORRY, NOW SOLD!Dimensions:
- 3GM30F Yanmars(2);
- Too many spares to mention;
- About 6000hrs;
- New motor mounts 2016.
- 110 volt boat;
- Phasor 8.5 kw genset 2500 hrs;
- Honda EU 2000, 2016. 35 hrs;
- Four Kyocera 135 watt solar panels mounted on davits;
- Outback 80 amp mppt controller 2016.
- Water - 100 gallons in two tanks. The hard top is designed to catch water that can be diverted to the tanks;
- Village Marine 25 gph watermaker, membranes less than two years old;
- Diesel - 100 gallons (approximately) in two tanks, Racor filtration.
- Simrad 700 MFD with wifi;
- Simrad 3G radar (2015) wifi with an ipad or whatever device you choose;
- Raymarine ST6000 wind and depth;
- Raymarine ST6000 autopilot with smart handset controller. Spare course computer and control head and motor for drive unit;
- ICOM 802 HF/SSB/Ham radio with usb pactor modem and HP touch screen computer;
- ACR Class B AIS.
- DCB liferaft, needs to be serviced;
- Caribe 11.5 lite tender with chaps. Dinghy has been wearing chaps since new in 2009;
- Yamaha Enduro 15 hp 2 stroke, one pull start and has been serviced every year and has a cover over power head since new. With top of line dinghy wheels with spare tubes;
- Three class one life jackets and three self inflatable life jackets and assortment of throwable and class three jackets;
- 12 gauge flare guns with flares;
- 25mm flare gun with flares;
- 4 parachute flares;
- ACR 706 EPIRB;
- Manoverboard buoy and pole;
- ACR strobe attached to buoy.
- Seafrost 12v reefer, Seafrost 110volt Freezer, Engel 12v/110 35 quart Freezer;
- Barista espresso machine;
- Force 10 three burner stove with oven and broiler, new 2015;
- Fully equipped with china, glasses, flatware, magma stainless stacking pots and pans.
- Headsail Doyle, new 2015;
- Mainsail Doyle 2009;
- Storm Jib never used, hanked-on to baby stay;
- Spinnaker used in good condition with hardware;
- New sail cover with lazy-jacks 2017;
- New cockpit enclosure side screens.
- Boat has three functioning heads - two Jabsco manuals and one electric;
- Hot water is Noritz on demand, propane, we enjoy hot showers on Le Chat Beaute!
- The 8 gallon hot water tank that is 110v and engine heated can be accessed by turning two valves;
- The fourth head and bunk on the boat has been turned into a man cave that houses the watermaker, generator, tools and spare parts.
- Primary is 210ft of 3/8 (10mm) chain with a 25kg ROCNA;
- 20lb Fortress on 15ft of 5/16 chain;
- 20kg Bruce with 30ft of chain and 200ft of 5/8 rode;
- Five large fenders, one medium ball fender.
- Marine Air AC;
- Trampolines replaced 2016;
- New KIWI GRIP nonskid 2017;
- New spectra type halyard ($850) 2017;
- New spectra control line for furler 2016;
- New double braid reefing lines;
- ATN Top Climber with dedicated line;
- New leather covered wheels;
- Talavera sinks in aft staterooms;
- Cherry wood interior.
Does not include personal artwork or items.
Does include stores,tools and all parts;
Charts and Cruising Guides for Caribbean and charts for South Pacific.