The Secrets of
Sailboat Fishing Revealed!
Ever wondered just how many hungry fish you're sailing over and
why they're not snapping eagerly at the lure on the end of your trolling
Perhaps there's something you're doing wrong?
Or maybe you're just plain unlucky?
“Fishing from a sailboat? Waste of time. Dragged the darn lure for hundreds of miles and never had a sniff of a bite. Must have added a day to the passage!”
"All we wanted was a couple of mackerel for dinner, but we ended up with canned tuna again..."
Sounds familiar? Then my ebook 'Secrets of Sailboat Fishing' is for you.
For example, you'll know:~
- how to make up a simple and effective trolling line;
- how to decide on the best lure for the prevailing sea conditions, light levels, water clarity and your boat speed;
- how far astern you should be towing it;
- whether to troll it on or close to the surface or really deep down;
- how to get the lure down deep without using a heavy lead weight on your trolling line;
- how to attract fish to the vicinity of your boat and excite them into grabbing your lure;
- how to catch good fish without spending a fortune on expensive tackle;
- how to select the right gear for the job;
- how to connect it together with the correct knots and properly made crimped connections.
And having caught your fish, how to:~
- kill it quickly and humanely;
- bleed it properly for sushi grade quality;
- gut it, fillet or steak it and prepare it for the galley;
- and much, much more in this comprehensive and fully illustrated eBook!
A couple of interesting facts:~
- Fresh tuna costs around $20 per pound, sushi grade tuna some $10 more;
- My eBook costs just $4.99, so your first fish will pay for it many times over!
But there's more...
This eBook comes with a No-Quibble Guarantee!
Sailboat-Cruising.com's Promise to You:
"I'm so sure that you'll be absolutely delighted with your purchase that I'll refund the price you paid in full if you're dissatisfied in any way". Dick McClary, Author
So what are you waiting for?
More of Our eBooks...