Tartan 33 'Puff-On' For Sale by Owner
SORRY, NOW SOLD!
A Classic Sparkman & Stevens Design our 1983 Tartan 33 is in good condition and constantly updated over the 10 years we have owned her. She is For Sale as we want a larger boat!
Fractional Rig with Shoal Draft. With only 215 built this Tartan classic is a great find! The design of this boat allows for comfortable cruising with good racing performance. There is plenty of storage and six feet of head room. Sailed exclusively on The Chesapeake she handles well in the waves and rough weather.
• Teak Vee & Quarterberth (Horrible Side Cloth Removed that is standard)
• Vessel Dry-Docked Each Winter (Bottom stripped and barrier coat applied)
• HARKEN MARK IV Furler (2011)
• Standing Rigging (2011)
• 12 Volt Refrigeration (Upgrade as not standard on Tartan 33s)
• 3 Burner Propane Stove & Oven
• Extensive Sail Inventory Including UK-ALLAN Powerhead 2 Mainsail (2013),
Spinnaker, Gennaker & More!