Tartan 33 'Puff-On' For Sale by Owner
A Classic Sparkman & Stevens Design our 1983 Tartan 33 is in good condition and constantly updated over the 10 years we have owned her. She is For Sale as we want a larger boat!
Fractional Rig with Shoal Draft. With only 215 built this Tartan classic is a great find! The design of this boat allows for comfortable cruising with good racing performance. There is plenty of storage and six feet of head room. Sailed exclusively on The Chesapeake she handles well in the waves and rough weather.
• Teak Vee & Quarterberth (Horrible Side Cloth Removed that is standard)
• Vessel Dry-Docked Each Winter (Bottom stripped and barrier coat applied)
• HARKEN MARK IV Furler (2011)
• Standing Rigging (2011)
• 12 Volt Refrigeration (Upgrade as not standard on Tartan 33s)
• 3 Burner Propane Stove & Oven
• Extensive Sail Inventory Including UK-ALLAN Powerhead 2 Mainsail (2013),
Spinnaker, Gennaker & More!
For more pictures & specifications see www.Tartan33.com
For more info or to schedule a time to see send an e-mail to:
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to sell your sailboat.
Feb 12, 18 05:46 AM
SORRY, NOW SOLD! 2001 model Jeanneau Sun Odyssey, Owners Version (never chartered) and is equipped for long distance cruising. This yacht has a spacious
Feb 11, 18 02:37 PM
This (privately owned) catamaran is known for its ability to sail. Confortable, spacious and in exceptional condition. 46 feet (14.04m.) x 24 feet (7.4m.)
Feb 10, 18 05:07 PM
Jeanneau Sun Magic 44 for sale Asking Price €90,000 Made in France 1989, complete renovation 1998-2000 changed to owners version with excellent woodwork