Telstar 26 Trimaran for Sale
(Ashford, CT, USA)
Ready to go - Asking price $18,900. This is a very nice 26’ folding Trimaran, built in England.
We have owned this boat for 15 years and have meticulously cared for her.
The boat is kept on a mooring in New London, CT during the sailing season and is kept in on the trailer in our yard under cover during the off season. The boat was last sailed in October of 2017. We have trailered the boat to Maine and sailed around Penobscot Bay and we have taken weekend trips from New London to Long Island and Rhode Island.
The Telstar is a very stable boat and a great alternative to a Corsair or a Farrier.
Beam - 15'3"' unfolded, 8' folded.
It folds for easy trailering. Amas fold on the trailer not in the water 5'11" head room in the cabin.
Great for day sailing and weekend trips.
Shallow draft - 18" with the center board up.
Powered by 9.9 HP Yamaha 4 stroke outboard.
The boat has had many upgrades including:
- new standing and running rigging;
- main and jib halyards led aft to the cockpit;
- new BlueSea electrical panel with breakers;
- LED lights;
- new ama decks made with fiberglass and foam core;
- new Lewmar hatches installed in the amas;
- mast and boom repainted 2017;
- main sail, 100% jib, 120% genoa, 130% nylon drifter, small storm jib and symmetrical spinnaker with pole - sails are all in good condition;
- sail cover;
- tiller cover;
- removable rudder;
- new battery;
- VHF radio;
- auto pilot;
- speed and depth instruments;
- bulk head compass;
- pressure water with a 13 gallon tank;
- butane stove;
- propane barbecue;
- porta potti;
- Delta main anchor with chain and rope rode;
- Fortress FX11 secondary anchor with chain and rope rode;
- Bimini with cover;
- Galvanized dual axle trailer with tongue extension – trailer is in great shape with new axles and brakes;
Tow weight approximately 4000 lbs.
Located in Eastern Connecticut, Ashford 06278.
Please click here
to contact the owner by email...
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to sell your sailboat.
May 26, 18 06:18 AM
Fitting a boat water heater is usually straightforward, and will supply free hot water via your engine's cooling system for a warm, refreshing shower. Here's how it works
May 26, 18 03:56 AM
Many cruising sailors are wary of in-mast furling systems, claiming that they're prone to jamming. This experienced offshore sailor shows us exactly to how to avoid this problem
May 26, 18 03:48 AM
With reefing cringles and pennants now a thing of the past, lazyjacks are the most popular way of containing a slab-reefed mainsail. Combined with a mainsail cover, it's win/win all round