This Mast Ladder Will Get You to the Top in No Time!
Sooner or later, you have to go up the mast. Recovery Marine's Mast Ladder is an easy-climbing 50-foot alternating-step, flexible ladder made of 2" (50mm) wide nylon webbing with a sewn tensile strength of 3,000 lb. And yet, it still easily packs into a compact bag.
The Mast Ladder retails for $245.00
But we've negotiated a Special Discount Deal with Recovery Marine for our visitors:
Use the Code sailboatcruiser at Check-Out to Get Your Mast Ladder for just $211.50!
- LENGTH: 50 feet;
- ALTERNATING STEP LENGTH: 17 inches;
- STRENGTH: Sewn tensile strength of 3,000 pounds;
- STEPS: Double-reinforced with steps formed by two continuous parallel straps of webbing, one sewn to form the step, the other straight, and vice versa, over the length of the ladder;
- DEPLOYMENT: Fittings slide into mainsail track and hoisted on main halyard;
- EASY-TO-USE: Climbing is easy;
- CONVENIENT: Comes with its own bag, folds up into a packet, roughly the size of a three-inch-thick legal-sized paper pad;
- BRIGHTLY COLORED: For easy viewing and use.
Use the Code sailboatcruiser at Check-Out to Get Your Mast Ladder at the discounted price!
Feb 28, 21 05:12 PM
SORRY, NOW SOLD! For more boats like this one that are currently for sale please go to Cruising Sailboats for Sale... Currently Located in San Diego,
Feb 28, 21 12:12 PM
Jormungandr is a 1978 Cruising Consultants Crealock 37 for sale. She's moored in a transferable liveaboard slip on Lake Union in Seattle - and priced to
Feb 27, 21 03:20 PM
SORRY, NOW SOLD! For more boats like this one that are currently for sale please go to Cruising Sailboats for Sale... 'About Time', a centreboard version