This Mast Ladder Will Get You to the Top in No Time!
Sooner or later, you have to go up the mast. Recovery Marine's Mast Ladder is an easy-climbing 50-foot alternating-step, flexible ladder made of 2" (50mm) wide nylon webbing with a sewn tensile strength of 3,000 lb. And yet, it still easily packs into a compact bag.
The Mast Ladder retails for $245.00
But we've negotiated a Special Discount Deal with Recovery Marine for our visitors:
Use the Code sailboatcruiser at Check-Out to Get Your Mast Ladder for just $211.50!
- LENGTH: 50 feet;
- ALTERNATING STEP LENGTH: 17 inches;
- STRENGTH: Sewn tensile strength of 3,000 pounds;
- STEPS: Double-reinforced with steps formed by two continuous parallel straps of webbing, one sewn to form the step, the other straight, and vice versa, over the length of the ladder;
- DEPLOYMENT: Fittings slide into mainsail track and hoisted on main halyard;
- EASY-TO-USE: Climbing is easy;
- CONVENIENT: Comes with its own bag, folds up into a packet, roughly the size of a three-inch-thick legal-sized paper pad;
- BRIGHTLY COLORED: For easy viewing and use.
Use the Code sailboatcruiser at Check-Out to Get Your Mast Ladder at the discounted price!
Jun 14, 21 03:18 AM
SORRY, NOW SOLD! For more boats like this one that are currently for sale please go to Cruising Sailboats for Sale...The Malo 50, a 37' Bluewater Cruiser
Jun 10, 21 12:24 PM
'WYRD' is a 1981 Tartan 37. This classic Sparkman & Stephens design performance cruiser, hull #309 is a clean example of one of the most desirable Tartan's
Jun 09, 21 01:19 PM
''Namaste'' is a 2001 Bavaria 40, currently located in Baltimore, Maryland, USA. 'Namaste' is meticulously cared for by a German engineer and yachtsman.