This Mast Ladder Will Get You to the Top in No Time!
Sooner or later, you have to go up the mast. Recovery Marine's Mast Ladder is an easy-climbing 50-foot alternating-step, flexible ladder made of 2" (50mm) wide nylon webbing with a sewn tensile strength of 3,000 lb. And yet, it still easily packs into a compact bag.
The Mast Ladder retails for $235.00
But we've negotiated a 10% Special Discount Deal with Recovery Marine for our visitors:
$235.00 Get yours for just $211.50*!
- LENGTH: 50 feet;
- ALTERNATING STEP LENGTH: 17 inches;
- STRENGTH: Sewn tensile strength of 3,000 pounds;
- STEPS: Double-reinforced with steps formed by two continuous parallel straps of webbing, one sewn to form the step, the other straight, and vice versa, over the length of the ladder;
- DEPLOYMENT: Fittings slide into mainsail track and hoisted on main halyard;
- EASY-TO-USE: Climbing is easy;
- CONVENIENT: Comes with its own bag, folds up into a packet, roughly the size of a three-inch-thick legal-sized paper pad;
- BRIGHTLY COLORED: For easy viewing and use.
Get Your Mast Ladder here at the discounted price of $211.50*!
*Price includes free shipping to the United States, all US Dependencies, and Canada.
For shipping to Europe and elsewhere, please contact Recovery Marine for a quote...
You are here: Sailboat Cruising > Sailboat Accessories > Mast Ladder
Oct 25, 20 05:53 AM
'Magic', our 1986 Cherubini 44 Staysail Ketch has freshly painted Flag Blue Awlgrip on Hull, NEW Bright Work, and NEW gold leaf Cherubini Scroll work.
Oct 23, 20 11:55 AM
'Ibis' is a 1970 built Albin Marine VEGA 27. As Vega typical, no Osmosis. 'Ibis' has been until 2018 at the lake of Neuchatel in Switzerland and then came
Oct 23, 20 08:29 AM
Large cruiser yachts like these need powerful sail handling systems and a strong crew to operate them, putting them well out of the reach of all but those with the deepest pockets