'Cecilia', a Hunter 46LE for Sale
'Cecilia', my 2006 Hunter 46LE is an Owner’s Version boat. She has never been chartered and has always well cared-for. She is currently sailing in Martinique and will continue south to Grenada for the hurricane season, with delivery throughout the eastern Caribbean negotiable.
'Cecilia' is exceptionally clean, mechanically sound, and COMPLETELY READY for the new owner to arrive, move aboard, and immediately begin their journey.
She is currently sailing in Martinique and will continue to Grenada for hurricane season, with delivery throughout the eastern Caribbean negotiable.
Since late 2019, she has been outfitted with numerous upgrades, including solar, large Firefly house battery bank, high output alternator, and Spectra watermaker, to make her capable of comfortable, self-sustained cruising without need for fuel or water for months at a time.
The overhead mainsheet traveller arrangement
Many boat systems and appliances have been upgraded or replaced as well. She is ruggedly built, with antimonious lead keel, Kevlar reinforced hull from bow to keel sump, large stainless steel rudder post, and heavy-duty traveler arch.
The 46LE was the last of the '46' line made, and shows numerous interior improvements over the 460 and 466.
Cecilia's interior woodwork is all teak and of a very high level of fit and finish.
The cabin soles show virtually no signs of wear and the main salon Whisper Wall headliner is completely new.
The galley is incredibly large and well-appointed for a 46’ boat or even much larger.
Headroom is 6’5”+ in most areas of the boat and all accommodations are very spacious, bright, and well ventilated. The boat is very fast and forgiving, capable of handling rough conditions with ease, and sails very well to weather.
The 3-blade prop and 75 hp Yanmar push the boat at approximately 7 knots at cruising RPM and 5+ knots straight into 20+ knot winds and waves.
She has sailed for the last 3 years from the SE United States to the Bahamas, all the way south to Grenada, back up the chain, circumnavigating Puerto Rico, and back down the islands again. She is an exceptional liveaboard vessel for a couple or small family to cruise to any destination in comfort and safety.
- 46’ LOA, 14’ beam, 5’6” draft, 63’ mast height
- 3 cabin, 2 head, fully enclosed master shower
- Water tankage - 5 tanks, 200 gals total
- Fuel - 100 gals
- Lead wing keel
- Kevlar reinforced hull bow to keel
- Stainless steel rudder post
- Overhead traveler with boom-end mainsheet
NEW aluminum solar/dinghy arch
The 75hp Yanmar engine
- 75 HP Yanmar diesel - 2200 hours
- Oil X-Change 12v oil change pump
- Engine room fire extinguisher system
- SidePower Bow Thruster
Cecilia's Firefly Oasis Carbon AGM house battery bank
- 110v AC system, 12v DC system
- NEW 960 watts Panasonic HIT solar panels - Fall/2019
- NEW Victron 150/75 solar regulator with wifi control - Fall/2019
- Magnum MagnaSine 2812 Inverter/Charger 2800 watts
- NEW 6No Firefly Oasis Carbon AGM house batteries - approx 700 amp hours
- NEW 100 Amp Balmar alternator - January/22
- NEW Max Charge MC-618 programmable regulator - January/22
Chart table instruments
- Raymarine e125 HybridTouch 12” MFD
- Navionics - all Caribbean charts
- Raymarine P70 Autopilot
- 3No Raymarine i70 Wind, Depth, Speed
- Raymarine RD418D Digital Radome
- Icom M424-G VHF with CommandMic Remote
- NEW Redport HALO wifi Extender - Fall 2019
- NEW 32” Philips Roku Smart TV Fall 2019
- NEW Sony soundbar with subwoofer and Bluetooth - Fall 2019
NEW Isotherm Front Load stainless fridge - Fall 2019
- Front Load Freezer
- Force 10 3-burner stove/oven - refurbished 2021
- NEW Black and Decker microwave - Fall 2019
- Large double sink with NEW large spray faucet 2019
- Infrared dish drying cabinet with drain
Force 10 stainless-steel cooker
The head compartment on the starboard side
- Spectra 380C 12v DC watermaker 15 GPH - most parts NEW 2020, Membrane NEW 2022
- 2No Bilge pumps with float switches (one oversized backup)
- NEW 2No black water tank macerators 2020
- NEW 2No shower sump boxes with pumps Fall 2019
- 2No Jabsco Fresh water Electric heads with slow-close lids - perfect condition
- NEW shower head, hose, and rail in Master Bath
Rigging, Sails, Canvas, Deck Hardware
Furlex furling gear
- NEW Most Running rigging 2019 - 2022
- North Mainsail and 110% Jib in good condition
- Selden Mainsail In-Mast Furler
- 3No Cabin top winches
- 1No Electric cabin top winch
- Full cockpit cushions
- Dodger and Bimini with connector and foul weather side enclosures
- Shade covers for companionway hatch and skylights
The double berth forward
- NEW 16,000 BTU Air Conditioner in salon - Fall 2019
- 2nd 8,000 BTU Air Conditioner aft
- NEW salon headliner - 2022
- LED lighting throughout cabin
- LED all running lights
- NEW LED red courtesy floor lights throughout - Fall 2019
- Courtesy lights in all mechanical spaces/floor hatches
- NEW Custom dimmable LED perimeter ceiling lighting - 2021
- Queen size semi-walkaround master bed with inner spring mattress
- Queen size VIP bed with inner spring mattress
- Full size 3rd cabin bed with inner spring mattress
- NEW 5No Caframo Scirocco II cabin fans throughout - 2020
- Numerous hatches/windows with shades and screens
NEW Lewmar H3 anchor windless with wireless remote and foot controls - 2021
- NEW Rocna 25kg anchor - Fall 2019
- NEW Mantus anchor swivel - 2020
- NEW 225’ G4 anchor chain - 2021
- Bruce secondary anchor with 50’ G4 chain, 120’ rode
- NEW Delrin bow rollers Fall 2019
- Large Fortress storm anchor
- NEW 12’ Carib Marine Hypalon Dinghy with anchor locker - Fall 2020
- NEW 15hp Suzuki 4-Stroke motor - Fall 2019
- NEW 6:1 Dinghy lift system - Fall 2019
- NEW 4:1 Motor lift system - Fall 2019
- Fishing rod holder, 6No under stern arch
- 7No Large dock fenders
- 6No dock lines
- 6No life vests
- Flare and signal assortment
- 2No jack lines
- 2No inflatable SUPs
- NEW antifouling bottom job, to be completed pre-sale (photos to be added)
- Spring 2021 SURVEY (insurance) available
Asking Price for this exceptional Hunter 46LE
Nov 22, 22 05:09 AM
Medium sized cruising yachts like these are often the sailboat of choice for short-handed crews, and if properly equipped and maintained, will take long offshore voyages in their stride.
Nov 22, 22 04:53 AM
Thinking of buying a Dehler 38 sailboat? Perhaps you should first take a look at these pics, specs and key performance indicators...
Nov 21, 22 06:22 AM
Thinking of buying a Moody 41 Classic sailboat? Perhaps you should first take a look at these pics, specs and key performance indicators...