'Windancer V', a Hunter Vision 32 Sailboat for Sale
The Hunter Vision 32 is a fractionally rigger sloop with a free-standing mast - perfect for the singlehanded sailor or the cruising couple ready for adventures!
Windancer's free-standing mast leaves the side-decks clear of shrouds
All halyards, sheets and reefs are controlled from the cockpit and can be handled solo. Boasting more salon room than many larger boats, the Hunter Vision 32 provides ample living and storage space.
The control lines are lead aft through jammers to a self-tailing winch at the companionway
'Windancer V' is easy to maneuver, amply outfitted and ready to travel. Solar panels boast an even smaller footprint and affordability!
With a solid fiberglass hull and a winged keel with a draft of 4’3”, 'Windancer V' is the perfect sailboat for coastal cruising.
She's currently located in Palmetto, Florida, USA.
U-shaped seating around the salon table with a cozy double berth in the forepeak
- Yanmar 3GM30F (842 hours);
- Origo alcohol stove top and oven;
- Nature’s Head composting head with spare substrate;
- B&G chartplotter/transducer (at helm);
- Garmin chartplotter (at chart table);
- B&G VHF with AIS receiver;
- Raytheon wind and depth instruments;
- 33# Rocna primary anchor with 125’ of 5/16” chain;
- 22# lunch hook with 100’ of rode;
- 11# Fortress stern anchor;
- Honda 2200 portable generator;
- Promariner Pro Sport 2-bank charger;
- L.E.D lights throughout; many spare parts (alternator, galvanic isolator, belts, hoses, transom shower, sailing shackles, blocks, lines, etc).
Windancer's compact galley with a double sink unit
Recent Upgrades & Improvements:
- 500w solar array 2018;
- Kidd 30a MPPT solar controller 2018;
- New sails 2019 (installed 2020);
- Bimini 2019;
- Stack pack 2019 (install 2020);
- Dometic 16k BTU HVAC 2020;
- Custom rotating davits 2020;
- 1000 MCA starter battery 2020;
- Bottom job July 2021;
- Cutlass bearing 2021;
- PSST shaft seal 2021;
- Shaft and coupler 2021;
- 4 6v 225ah house batteries 2021;
- Magma Cabo grill 2021;
- Aft cabin mattress & topper 2021;
- Quadrant 2022;
- Freshwater pump 2022;
- Hot water heater 2022;
- Hull/deck wax & polish 2022;
- V-berth locker hatches 2022;
- Binnacle 2022;
- Compass (lighted) 2022.
A sit-down shower in the head
Compass and Chartplotter at the helm
What's not included:
- Dinghy and outboard motor;
- Owner’s personal effects and tools.
The navigation station is on the starboard side of the salon, at the foot of the companionway
And the Asking Price for this Hunter Vision 32?
Jan 21, 23 01:37 PM
Here's where people with sailing equipment for sale advertise their stuff entirely free of charge. If you're looking for used sailing gear or other used boating accessories, here's where to find it!
Jan 21, 23 08:28 AM
The Hustler 35 sailboat is a hugely capable classic offshore cruiser. My 'Sea Wraith' has recently had an extensive mechanical and equipment refurbishment to ensure she is absolutely ready to take on…
Jan 11, 23 09:07 AM
Large, well-equipped cruising yachts of this size can cross oceans in relative comfort and speed, but you'll need deep pockets to operate and maintain them.