'Odyssey', a Nauticat 33 Sailboat for Sale
SORRY, NOW SOLD!
For more boats like this one that are currently for sale please go to
Cruising Sailboats for Sale...
The 'Odyssey' is a much sought after Nauticat 33. (hull # 907 manufactured in 1984) and is fully outfitted for blue water offshore sailing. The Nauticat 33 was the first boat produced by Siltala and one of the most successful. This Nauticat is truly a turn-key vessel.
'Odyssey' in her slip
A full deck awning keeps her cool
'Odyssey' at anchor
Good stowage in the galley
The watermaker installation
Double berth in the forepeak
A snug quarter berth
Twin bow rollers at the stemhead
Good visibility from the wheelhouse
Full sail, but could use a little more wind...
Odyssey is equipped with everything you would need for cruising and offshore sailing including a combination of NEW sails, updated electronics, safety equipment. She also gets compliments and envious looks wherever she shows up.
Best of all this live-aboard blue-water motor-sailer is capable of battling virtually any wind and wave conditions with its newly rebuilt original 90 H.P. power plant and transmission.
Features and Highlights:
- Ford Leahman Super 90 that was recently zero-timed by Bomac Marine in Georgia. Currently 200 hours on this professional rebuild.
- Starts easily with just a touch of the starter button.
- New cutlass bearing installed during haul out in February 2020.
- New Borg Warner Velvet drive transmission
- Two 80-gallon diesel tanks
- Original fresh water tank 60-100 gallons of fresh water (not sure of capacity).
- 200 Gallon per day Village Marine Tech Water Maker (newly refurbished, plumbed in, and functional).
- We also installed a fresh water flush system for the engine that is fed from the fresh water tank which eliminates the salt water in the engine when a anchor for extended periods and “pickles” the engine with fresh water. Thereby extending the life of the oil coolers and keeping the internal journals in the engine clean.
- Two new 2020 highly-efficient Mermaid Air marine A/C units with 5-year warranty. 12,000 BTU in forward cabin and 16,500 in main cabin. Both units only draw 27 amps total.
- All A/C shore power is wired for 30-amp service.
- New 2020 Raymarine Chart plotter
- Shoot through hull depth sounder, but will include the “Chirp technology” depth sounder/fishfinder as well.
- Raymarine Auto pilot
- Raymarine Quantum 2 Doppler radar.
- New Kuuma 11-gallon 120 V hot water heater plumbed into the engine fresh water system to utilize engine heat, or shore power.
- All electronics are matched Raymarine equipment.
- A new high water alarm system.
- Bilge pump with separate float switch.
- 'Odyssey' is well appointed live-aboard with a complete galley including a Two burner propane stove
- 40-quart A/C-D/C cooler
- Sink with a new faucet with pull type extender.
- Two cabins plus drop-down bed in galley area if needed.
- Two heads with shower fixtures in both
- Discrete retractable vanity mirror and sink in Captain’s quarters.
- Comfortable spacious pilot house with 6’4+” headroom.
- Foldable West Marine teak captain’s chair included
- All sails are brand new off shore battened Produced by Shurr Sails in Pensacola Florida in 2020 as well as All new Sunbrella sail covers and head sail with the same Sunbrella protection.
- All wiring has been gone through by a certified marine mechanic and both A/C and D/C circuits are fully functional.
- All lights including navigation, spreader lights on both main and mizzen spreaders have been replaced with new sealed LED’s and all are fully functional including interior lights. Interior cabin lights as well as captain’s quarters feature the white/red option for nighttime operations. Instrument and panel lights functional.
- One 35 lb. Danforth anchor with 25’ of chain and 300’ of new rode.
- One 35 Lb. plow anchor with 200’ of 3/8” chain.
- Sea Tiger solid bronze manual windlass
- Separated chain and rode locker
- Deck stripped of original teak and painted with Kiwi non-skid
- light yellow paint keeping it much cooler.
- Rear deck still has original teak decking.
- Custom Shade Tree shade covers for temperature reduction while at anchor.
- West Marine 8’ roll up dinghy with solid floor inserts
- New Torquedo lithium-ion outboard motor.
- 4 new fenders
- 2 over size fenders
Restoring Odyssey was a labor of love and was an intensive 3-year effort that required the skills and services of licensed marine mechanics, and many thousands of dollars to bring it to this point.
May 16, 22 04:32 AM
Interested in the Etap 32i sailboat? Here are the pics, specs and performance predictions you're looking for...
May 15, 22 10:55 AM
Interested in the X-332 sailboat? Here are the pics, specs and performance predictions you're looking for...
May 14, 22 06:47 AM
Interested in the Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 44 sailboat? Here are the pics, specs and performance predictions you're looking for...