Where to Find Yacht Service Providers on Antigua in the West Indies
Want to have a comprehensive list of Yacht Service Providers in Antigua together with their contact details, always at your fingertips?
If so, this eBook is for you!
In the eBook, clicking on each of the following service categories will find you one or more appropriate Yacht Service Providers:
- Boatyards & Marinas;
- Chandleries & Fishing Gear Suppliers;
- Diesel Mechanics;
- Dinghy Repair & Liferaft Services;
- Dive Centres & Services;
- Electrical & Electronic Services;
- Gas Bottle Refills;
- Hull Painting and Brightwork Specialists;
- Hull Repair & Gelcoat Specialists;
- Laundries for Cruisers;
- Outboard Motor Service and Repair;
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers;
- Rigging Services;
- Sailmakers, Canvaswork & Upholstery;
- Shipwrights & Carpenters;
- Watermaker Services;
- Welding & Stainless Steel Fabrication;
- Yacht Management & Guardianage;
- Yacht Surveyors;
Download it now to your PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone - it's in PDF format so no e-reader is required.
Their contact details include, where available, the following:
- Office Phone:
- Cell Phone:
- VHF Calling Channel:
- Skype name:
- Facebook Page:
A wealth of valuable information for just $4.99!
With well over 100 established companies and sole traders to choose from - all based in Antigua, you'll quickly find a suitably qualified and experienced person to get the work done!
Oct 14, 18 11:07 AM
'Maid Jacqueline' was built in 1946 by David Hillyard at Littlehampton, England LOA: 40'10 LWL: 26'0 Beam: 11'4 Draught: 4'5 Displacement: 20tons TM Lloyd's
Oct 12, 18 12:07 PM
Over $23,000 of recent refits & upgrades! 'Wind Spirit' is a renovated 1985 Capital Yachts Newport 30 Mark III; a surprisingly spacious, fast sloop beautifully
Oct 12, 18 11:06 AM
SORRY, NOW SOLD! 'Ariadne', a Nicholson 31 Length 9.32m / 30'6; Beam 3.12m / 10'2; Draft 1.52m / 5'0. Year of Build 1977; Gross tons 7.51 / 15,020