'Corsair', a Roberts 45 for Sale
Knysna, South Africa based
'Corsair', our Roberts 45 centre-cockpit cutter was built by Fortuner and launched in Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal in 1983.
She's a 'Get in and Go' kind of yacht, with no issues!
'Corsair', a Roberts 45 Cutter
- Beam: 4.0m
- Draft: 1.9m
- 3/4 encapsulated (not bolt on)
- GRP hull & deck
- Stern stainless-steel extension and retractable dive platform.
- 2 x side boarding ladders.
- Stainless steel grab rails and netting.
- Stainless steel radar arch.
- Spray dodger.
- Cockpit canopy.
'Corsair's yellow wood and teak interior
- Sleeps 6
- 2 x double cabins.
- 2 x bunks
- 2 x bathrooms
- 1 x converted store.
Looking aft from the saloon
- Water filter.
- Crockery and cutlery.
- First aid kit.
Double door Isotherm stainless steel fridge and freezer - new
- Life raft.
- Raymarine Quantum 2 Radar- new
- Chart plotter and back up "A" series chartplotter.
- Auto pilot - new.
- Schenker 30Lph watermaker - new
- 2 x Epirb emergency beacons
- New Icon radio with AIS + 2 handhelds - new
- 2 x solar panels 280watt.
- Airex Marine 400watt wind turbine. (not shown, being serviced)
- Hot water geyser.
- All safety equipment, extinguishers, new life vests x2 capsize bottles
- Spare sails & spinnaker.
- Spinnaker pole.
- 3 anchors
- 10 winches (x2 electric - including anchor winch)
- Sony stereo.
- 6x deep cycle house batteries.
- 2x deep cycle start up batteries.
- 600L water tank.
- 600L fuel tanks
- Forward and aft manual and auto bilge pumps.
- Spare prop.
- All chain-plates and rigging checked and good.
- Keel stepped mast.
- Granny bars.
- Para Sea Anchor - never used.
- + many, many more extras.
The Roberts 45 'Corsair' is a highly regarded big blue-water cruiser with all equipment to just get in and go, no issues.
Serious buyers only please.
Jul 01, 22 03:18 AM
Interested in the Tartan 34 sailboat? Here are the pics, specs and performance predictions you're looking for...
Jun 29, 22 02:45 PM
'Endeavour' is a very special Tartan 34C, as you will see from the cutter rig modification, Ratcliffe wind vane auxiliary rudder self-steering, SSB radio, radar, and more.
Jun 28, 22 12:11 PM
The broad beam, large cockpit and spacious salon of the Dudley Dix Hout Bay 40 make for a very comfortable sailboat to live aboard and sail.