The 2-In-1 Recovery Ladder
The 2-In-1 Recovery Ladder gets people back on board in no time at all, whether it's a swimmer ready to get out of the water or someone incapacitated in some way. Compact and easy to use, the 2-In-1 Recovery Ladder is a great convenience for sailors - and can be a lifesaver when you need it!
In normal use, the Recovery Ladder provides easy access aboard for swimmers and dinghy occupants.
The added value of the Recovery Ladder is clearly evident in a man-overboard situation, where the attachment of a halyard enables the casualty to be winched aboard safely and efficiently.
The Recovery Ladder retails for $82.50
But we've negotiated a 10% Special Discount Deal for our readers:
$82.50 Get yours for just $74.25*!
- EASY/FAST/ONE-PERSON OPERATION: One crew member can deploy the 2-In-1 Ladder in minutes.
- ASSIST & RESCUE: Multi-function ability provides for use as a regular boarding ladder, and for emergency use as a man-overboard recovery system.
- FOUR ATTACHMENT POINTS: Provide solid, secure stability and allow the 2-In-1 Recovery Ladder to be secured to the cleat, gunwale, stanchion base, or other available strong points.
- EASY STORAGE/CONVENIENCE: Compact size allows for easy storage, while the 2-In-1 Recover Ladder's high-visibility neon yellow mesh bag is incorporated into the design, so you never lose its case.
- SIZE: Folded 20" x 12" (500mm x 300mm)
- WIDTH: Rung size 14½" (37mm)
- WEIGHT: Lightweight 7.2 lbs.
- LENGTH: Deployed ladder length is 7' 6" (2.3m), enabling a person in the water to step onto the lowest rung with ease.
- STEPS: Five steps enable a person to use their knees to control the ladder in the water to prevent falling under the boat, while well-spaced rungs provide stable foot and handholds.
- MATERIALS: Heavy-duty wrap knitted polyester mesh.
- 'SOFT' Design: Unlike typical boarding ladders, the mesh 2-In-1 Recovery Ladder won’t hurt someone when the boat rolls.
- RINSE/DRY/REPEAT: Rinse off, fold the quick-drying 2-In-1 Recovery Ladder, and return to its attached pouch for re-use.
- FOR SAIL OR POWER VESSELS: With up to 6-foot topsides, water to gunwale.
The 2-In-1 Recovery Ladder is marketed and supplied by Recovery Marine of New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
Get Your Recovery Ladder here at the discounted price of $74.25*!
*Price includes free shipping to the United States, all US Dependencies, and Canada.
For shipping to Europe and elsewhere, please contact Recovery Marine for a quote...
You are here: Sailboat Cruising > Sailboat Accessories > 2-In-1 Recovery Ladder
Oct 25, 20 05:53 AM
'Magic', our 1986 Cherubini 44 Staysail Ketch has freshly painted Flag Blue Awlgrip on Hull, NEW Bright Work, and NEW gold leaf Cherubini Scroll work.
Oct 23, 20 11:55 AM
'Ibis' is a 1970 built Albin Marine VEGA 27. As Vega typical, no Osmosis. 'Ibis' has been until 2018 at the lake of Neuchatel in Switzerland and then came
Oct 23, 20 08:29 AM
Large cruiser yachts like these need powerful sail handling systems and a strong crew to operate them, putting them well out of the reach of all but those with the deepest pockets